Royal Canin Gastro-Intestinal Low Fat Canine | Liquid 1 X 200 ml
Royal Canin Gastro-Intestinal Low Fat Canine | Liquid is recommended for:
- Acute and chronic pancreatitis.
- Lymphangiectasis, exudative enteropathy.
- Delayed gastric emptying.
- Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency (EPI)
- gastritis, esophagitis. Not recommended if:
- Growth, pregnancy and lactation.
- Formula developed for the nutritional support of animals that require a diet with restriction of fats.
- High energy density to cover the daily energy requirements in a small volume of food.
- Complete and balanced liquid diet which helps to nutritional recovery and convalescence of dogs in need of assisted enteral nutrition.
- The synergistic antioxidant complex (including high levels of Vit C, Vit E, lutein and taurine)
-Helps to neutralize free radicals.
- Liquid formula with a texture adapted to a user, whatever the size of the probe.
|2 kg||115||12 kg||435||45 kg||1.175|
|3 kg||155||14 kg||490||50 kg||1.270|
|4 kg||190||16 kg||540||55 kg||1.365|
|5 kg||225||18 kg||590||60 kg||1.460|
|6 kg||260||20 kg||640||70 kg||1.550|
|7 kg||290||25 kg||755||80 kg||1.635|
|8 kg||320||30 kg||865||-||-|
|9 kg||350||35 kg||975||-||-|
|10 kg||380||40 kg||1.075||-||-|
Confined dogs in cages It is advisable to meet the energy needs at rest (NER) according to the formula:
NER (in kcal / day) = 70x (body weight in kg) 0.75
The amount of food should be re-evaluated according to the clinical evolution of the animal. In case of anorexia, and recommended the following nutritional plan:
- If anorexia <3 days: plan achieve NER in three days.
Day 1: 1/3 of requirements, day 2: 2/3 of requirements, day 3: total requirements.
- If anorexia > 3 days: plan achieve NER in 5 days.
Day 1: 1/4 of requirements, day 2: 1/2 of requirements, day 3: 2/3 of requirements, day 4: 3/4 of requirements, day 5: total requirements.
It is recommended to divide the daily dose into several small meals.
Milk and dairy products, cereals, oils and fats, minerals, derivatives of vegetable origin. highly digestible ingredients: milk with low lactose content, caseinate, soy protein concentrate, maltodextrin. Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 3700 UI, Vitamin D3: 224 IU, E1 (Iron): 29mg, E2 (iodine): 0.6 mg, E4 (Copper): 2.6 mg, E5 (manganese): 1.7 mg, E6 (Zinc): 42 mg, E8 (selenium): 0.1 mg Analysis Average Per 100 ml Proteins - 9 g Fats - 2 g Carbohydrates - 11.4 g NFE - 11.4 g Dietary fiber - 0 g Crude fiber - 0 g Omega-6 to 0.4 g Omega 3 to 0.12 g EPA + DHA - 0.12 g Calcium - 0.21 g Phosphorus - 0.18 g Sodium - 0.1 g metabolisable energy (C) - 105 kcal