Is pet bathing time as stressful for you as it is for your furry friend? Make it easier with Dermoscent Essential Mousse!
Bathing your pet is not as pleasant for them as we think it would be. Especially if your pet is particularly finicky about water and being massaged with shampoo. Taking a bath can be very relaxing for us but it can be a nightmare for them!
In those cases, you need Dermoscent Essential Mousse. Dermoscent Essential Mousse is suitable for topical use in dogs and other small mammals, such as rabbits, ferrets, guinea pigs, hamsters, and mice. It comes in a non-aerosol pump dispenser bottle, and it is the first rinse-free cleansing and repairing skincare product designed for frequent use.
Dermoscent Essential Mousse Dogs key benefits:
- Skin and coat protection: Dermoscent Essential Mousse for dogs is formulated to help reduce skin irritations. It also helps restore the hydrolipidic film, maintaining the hydration of your pet’s skin. Thus, it contributes to the improvement of your pet’s cutaneous comfort.
- Ideal for pets living in apartments: if you live with your pet in an apartment, frequent bathing sessions can sometimes be problematic due to lack of space. If you don’t want to mess up your cozy little place, this dry shampoo is an ideal solution for comfortably and quickly cleaning your furry friend.
- Perfect for every situation: Dermoscent Essential Mousse is ideal for cleansing your energetic pet, who is fussy about water and shampoo. Additionally, it’s useful for hygiene purposes in recovering or incontinent pets.
- No more bad smell: if you have a ferret or other pet who exudes a stinky smell, this dry shampoo mousse is perfect for cleansing their coat. It will efficiently eliminate dirt and leave it smooth, shiny, and smelling great.
- It comes in handy: Dermoscent Essential Mousse is particularly useful when returning from walks for an efficient and fast localized cleansing without rinse. For instance, of your dog’s dirty paws.
- Antiallergenic protection: this Dermoscent shampoo removes allergens from the skin surface of pets with sensitive skin, further soothing it and increasing its protection.
- A present from Nature: this formula contains 100% natural plant-based ingredients, and it’s soap-free.
Quick tip: For longer and optimal results, you can use Dermoscent Essential Mousse for dogs alongside other skincare products, such as Dermoscent Essential 6 Spot-on Dogs.
Aqua (Water), Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids, Olus (vegetable oil), Melaleuca quinquenervia oil, Cucurbita pepo (Pumpkin) seed extract, Saponaria officinalis extract, Linoleamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Usnea barbata (Lichen) extract.
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Fill the palm of your hand with foam or apply it directly on the coat of your pet.
- Make sure that the area is well soaked by the product and then let it penetrate by gently massaging it in, to achieve a better cleansing of the skin. Avoid the eyes and the nose.
- Remove dirt with the help of a towel.
- Allow to dry and then brush the coat.