The eyes are the mirror of the soul. So always keep that “mirror” clean and healthy with Beaphar Eye Gel 50 ml.
Beaphar Eye Gel is an effective gel for eye care and an essential product in any pet first-aid kit. This gel is developed for all pets, including dogs, cats, birds, and small animals, and it soothes and relieves dry and irritated eyes, protecting and treating them.
This Beaphar eye cleaner contains Vitamin A, which helps vitalize and moisturize the eyes and connective tissues, relieving irritation and repairing the surface of the eye.
There are many things that can cause irritation and inflammation to our pet’s eyes, including pollution, pollen, dust, and aerosols. Hay, straw, and sawdust from small animal bedding can also cause minor abrasions and other eye problems.
This eye gel for dogs, cats, and other pets should be applied directly to the eye, where it will gradually soften and melt. This way, it will soothe and lubricate dry eyes, leaving your pet more comfortable.
Beaphar Eye Gel key benefits:
- First-aid essential product: Beaphar Eye Gel effectively helps the eye to naturally clean dust and debris away and is suitable for all pets, big or small. It acts as an additional lubricant for the cornea, soothing eye dryness.
- Treat eye problems: this gel is ideal for minor infections and/or minor abrasions possibly caused by different kinds of agents, such as pollution, dust, pollen, hay, etc.
- Vitamin A: this formula contains Vitamin A that helps to protect and repair the surface of the eye by moisturizing and vitalizing it and its connective tissues.
- Travel-size: besides being very easy to apply, Beaphar Eye Gel comes in a small tube, perfect for trips with your pet.
- Remove the screw cap on the tube.
- Hold your pet gently but firmly. If you find it helpful, support your pet in a towel to help restrain them.
- Place a single drop of Beaphar Eye Gel directly onto the surface of the eye. Always ensure that the tube doesn’t touch the eye. The gel will gently melt across the surface of the eye.
- If required, repeat this process every four hours.
- Dispose of Beaphar Eye Gel 28 days after opening and replace with a new one.
Important: Talk to your vet and follow their advice if symptoms persist beyond 10-12 days. There may be an underlying infection that needs medicinal treatment.