Hobby Artificial plants
Aquascaping with artificial plants? This is now possible! With the life-like and deceptively real looking “mini” plants, it is now possible to create a beautiful landscape in places where real plants do not thrive. But the small artificial plants are also ideal for the design of all other types of aquarium. If you plant several “mini” plants close together, you get a very natural look. The weighted base of the “mini” plants gives them a very firm hold in the substrate. The natural looking plastic plants also move in the water flow of the aquarium like natural plants. These plants provide the aquarium fish with hiding spots and an orientation to mark their territory. Read More
- Aquascaping is now also possible with artificial plants.
- These high quality replicas make it possible to reproduce very realistic planted aquariums, or even to use them for aquarium sites where natural plant development is poor.
- artificial aquarium plants
- Harmless to fish
The product is available in following Options:
- Eleocharis Mini(1.5 x 1.5 x 3 cm)
- Utricularia Mini(1.5 x 1.5 x 3 cm)
- Grassy Stone Mini(8.5 x 3.5 x 3 cm)