Vigor & Sage Oatgrass Hairball Control Adult Cat Food
Strength & amp; Sage oatgrass Hairball Control Adult Cat Food is a specially formulated food for adult cats, whatever the level of activity to help in the digestive process and the elimination of hairballs. Without the addition of milk, grains, soy, gluten or animal protein than chicken to reduce the risk of food intolerance. The Strength & amp; Adult Hairball Control Sage oatgrass Cat Food is a complete and balanced diet with proper content of fresh meat and vegetable proteins. It is hypoallergenic and provides all the essential nutrients for good overall health of the animal, without food supplements.
Strength & amp; Sage oatgrass Hairball Control Adult Cat Food contains & lt; br & gt; - oatgrass (oat grass), which facilitates the passage of hairballs through the digestive tract;
- High protein content and moderate fat to help maintain muscle mass;
- Fructooligosacarídeos (FOS) and beet pulp, whose combined action helps to improve the digestive process by promoting the growth of beneficial intestinal flora and helping to fight microbial infections;
- Vitamin E, an antioxidant that strengthens the immune system;
- Vitamin D and calcium, to maintain a healthy skeletal system;
- Codonopsis Root, which strengthens the immune system and helps improve the health of the gastrointestinal tract;
- fatty acids Omega 3 and Omega 6, promote skin health and shine of the coat.
- Taurine, which improves the view .
fresh boneless turkey meat (26.0%), turkey dry (22.0%), dehydrated potatoes, dried peas, chicken fat, salmon oil , linseed, kelp (0.4%), dried beet pulp (yeast), yeast (0.14%), plantago seed (0.14%), Codonopsis root (0.14%) dehydrated carrot, celery dehydrated, dried tomato, cranberry, banana dried, fructooligosaccharides (FOS), cassava.
Vitamin A: 18000 IU, Vitamin D3: 1800 UI, Vitamin E: 300 IU (natural antioxidants), copper (cupric sulfate, pentahydrate monohydrate) 3.5 mg copper (cupric hydrated glycine chelate) 1.5 mg iron (ferrous sulphate monohydrate) 50 mg iron (ferrous chelate of glycine hydrate) 25 mg, manganese (manganous oxide) 20 mg manganese (hydrated manganese glycine chelate) 10 mg zinc (from zinc sulfate monohydrate) 45 mg zinc (chelate hydrated zinc glycine) 20 mg iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous) 1.5 mg , taurine 1000 mg.
Crude protein 30.0% Crude fat 14.0%, 7.6% crude ash, crude fiber 8.0%, moisture 8.0%, phosphorus 1.0%, 1.4% calcium, 0.12% taurine.