Tabergat Collar Antiparasitic 33 cm (Cat)
> Diazinon is an external antiparasitic of the group of organophosphates that acts by inhibiting parasite cholinesterase The Tabergat Antiparasitic Collar for cats is active against fleas: Ctenocephalides canis, Ctenocephalides felis and Pulex irritans. The active ingredient is slowly released from the surface of the collar, depositing on the animal's fur, thus contacting with the parasite.
Diazinon 2,325 g Excipient q.s.
External parasitosis produced by the flea species mentioned above in cats of all ages.
How to use:
- Place the collar around the neck of the animal so that two fingers can be inserted between the collar and the neck, cutting the remaining piece.
- It should not be used as a leash collar.
- The bag containing the antiparasitic collar must be opened only when the collar is going to be used.
- To ensure continuous antiparasitic action, the collar should be used by the cat permanently.
- Once outside the original container, the collar is active for 4 months.