We all know that homemade food is better for us and our fish. So, grow Artemia at home with Hobby Artemia Hatchery.
Hobby Artemia Hatchery is the simplest method of hatching brine shrimp eggs (Artemia) and enables the simple removal of larvae for feeding to your fish. “Homemade cooking” for them to grow happy and healthy.
And guess what? You will only need Artemia eggs and salt! Yes, it’s not even necessary to connect an aerator. We dare you to find an easier way to hatch and grow Artemia for your fish!
Hobby Artemia Hatchery key benefits:
- The easier setup for hatching Artemia: with Hobby brine shrimp hatchery, you will only need eggs and salt, and no air connection is required. This makes this product the easiest solution to hatch brine shrimp for your fish.
- Center opening: Artemia shrimp are attracted to light. Due to the center opening of this breeding dish, allowing light to enter, they will gather at the center, making it easier for you to capture them and feed them to your fish.
- Feeding dropper: includes a feeding dropper for you to feed your fish more comfortably.
Quick tip: Use Hobby Brine Shrimp Eggs to hatch on the Hobby Artemia Hatchery.
Ø20 cm x 5.5 cm
- Dissolve 16 grams (approximately two dessert spoons) of clean and iodide free salt in 500ml of water and pour into the dish. Fill the Artemia Hatching Dish with water up to the water level mark.
- Set the white divider disk into the middle of the Hobby Artemia Breeder and insert the sieve into the center opening.
- Distribute 1-3 dosage spoons of Artemia Eggs evenly around the outer circle and close the lid. Keep the lid closed to avoid unwanted entry of light.
- At normal room temperature, Artemia will hatch in 36 to 48 hours. The nauplii (Artemia larvae) will be attracted by light and gravitate towards the center, from which they may be extracted and used as food for your fish.
- After use, clean the dish and sieve thoroughly with fresh water.