If your fish are suffering from parasites and need adequate treatment, you need Colombo Lernex - Medical Food for Lake Fish.
Colombo Lernex - Medical Food for Lake Fish is an anthelmintic food intended to treat worm infections when regular water treatments are not possible. This is the case of large ponds, which make it not only very expensive to treat the entire volume, but also don’t allow for good distribution and effectiveness of the treatment. Additionally, water treatments can also have a harmful effect on water quality if misused.
Colombo Lernex - Medical Food for Lake Fish is effective against skin flukes (Gyrodactylus), gill flukes (Dactylogyrus), and internal worms (Nematodes). The presence of these parasites can only be determined under the microscope.
Skin flukes give birth to live young and therefore are capable of fast reproduction. This results in skin irritation and thickening and in the production of a slimy mucous layer over your fish’s skin. Gill flukes are parasites that lay eggs and are very similar in appearance to skin flukes. As opposed to skin flukes, you can see the gill flukes’ eggs (black dots) inside the adult. They are commonly found on both the body and gills of koi.
Symptoms of infection with these parasites include lethargy, chafing against pond walls, pipes, or stones, and reduced appetite.
Colombo Lernex - Medical Food for Lake Fish key benefits:
- Effective antiparasitic: Colombo Lernex Food 2.5lt is effective against skin flukes (Gyrodactylus), gill flukes (Dactylogyrus), and internal worms (Nematodes). Thus, it treats your fish from these common parasites whose presence is only discovered under the microscope.
- Alternative to water treatment: treating large ponds can be difficult and expensive, and it can also have an effect on water quality. This medical food allows you to treat the fish from the inside, and it’s very effective with minimal use of chemicals and without harmful effects on the water quality.
- Anti-resistance medical food: the combination of active ingredients such as Nitroscanate and Flubendazole increases the effectiveness of Colombo Lernex and reduces the chance of resistance.
- Lernex Food must be fed twice a day for two weeks. Do not overfeed.
- Remove any leftover food.
Important: Since good water quality is essential for the optimal effect of medicines and rapid healing of sick fish, always test water quality before and after treatment and adjust if necessary.