Royal Canin Renal Canine | Liquid 1 X 200 ml
Royal Canin Renal Canine | Liquid is recommended for:
- Acute renal disease (ARD)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Hepatic encephalopathy
Not recommended if:
- Pancreatitis or history of pancreatitis
- Growth, pregnancy and lactation
- Formula developed for the nutritional support of dogs with kidney failure, thanks to incorporation of high quality protein and phosphorus restriction. EPA
- contains DHA and a complex of antioxidants.
- very high energy density to cover the daily energy requirements in a small volume of food.
- Complete and balanced liquid diet to support? renal function in case of renal failure, for dogs who need assisted enteral nutrition.
- The synergistic antioxidant complex (including high levels of Vit C, Vit E, lutein and taurine..) Helps to neutralize free radicals.
- Liquid formula with a texture adapted to a user, whatever the size of the probe.
|2 kg||80||12 kg||300||45 kg||810|
|3 kg||105||14 kg||335||50 kg||875|
|4 kg||130||16 kg||370||55 kg||940|
|5 kg||155||18 kg||405||60 kg||1.005|
|6 kg||180||20 kg||440||70 kg||1.125|
|7 kg||200||25 kg||520||80 kg||1.245|
|8 kg||220||30 kg||595||-||-|
|9 kg||240||35 kg||670||-||-|
|10 kg||260||40 kg||740||-||-|
Confined dogs in cages It is advisable to meet the energy needs at rest (NER) according to the formula:
NER (in kcal / day) = 70x (body weight in kg) 0.75 The amount of food should be re-evaluated according to the clinical evolution of the animal. ?
In case of anorexia, and recommended the following nutritional plan:
- If anorexia <3 days: plan achieve NER in three days. Day 1: 1/3 of requirements, day 2: 2/3 of requirements, day 3: total requirements.
- If anorexia? 3 days: plan achieve NER in 5 days. Day 1: 1/4 of requirements, day 2: 1/2 of requirements, day 3: 2/3 of requirements, day 4: 3/4 of requirements, day 5: total requirements.
It is recommended to divide the daily dose into several small meals.
Milk and dairy products, cereals, oils and fats, minerals, derivatives of vegetable origin. Protein source: milk with low lactose content, caseinate.
Vitamin A: 6700 UI, Vitamin D3 220 IU, E1 (iron): 40 mg, E 2 (iodine): 1 mg, E4 (Copper): 4 mg E5 (Mn): 3 mg, E6 (Zinc): 63 mg E8 (selenium): 0.2 mg.
100 ml Proteins - 5 g Fats - 8 g Carbohydrates - 14 g NFE - 14 g Dietary fiber - 0 g Crude fiber - 0 g Omega-6 to 2.4 g Omega 3 to 0.63 g EPA + DHA - 0.17 g Calcium - 0.16 g Phosphorus - 0.11 g Sodium - 0.13 g metabolisable energy (C) - 150 kcal