- Active Substance: Fipronil 50 mg
- Main Excipients: Butylhydroxyanisole (E320) 0.10 mg, Butylhydroxytoluene (E321) 0.05 mg
Route of administration and dosage:
- Exclusively for external use.
- Apply topically to the skin 1 pipette of 0.5 ml per animal.
Method of administration:
- Remove the pipette from the packaging.
- Hold the pipette vertically, twist and remove the cap.
- Return the cover upside down and place the other end of the cap back into the pipette.
- Push and twist the cap to break the seal and then remove the cap from the pipette. Remove the animal's hair in the area between the shoulder blades to make the skin visible. Place the tip of the pipette directly on the skin and squeeze several times to empty the contents directly into the skin at one or two different points, one at the base of the skull and another 2-3 cm behind.