Just like ours, the immune system of your pet is one of the most important yet complicated systems in their body. As such, you need to optimize their immune response to the fullest with Bioiberica Impromune.
Bioiberica Impromune is a dietary supplement for dogs and cats, shown to improve their immune system by achieving greater efficiency both in the innate and adaptive immune response. It contains Nucleoforce and AHCC, which will have a synergistic effect, acting on the innate and adaptive immune response, optimizing your pet’s immune system response.
Nucleoforce is a specific formula of nucleotides that are semi-essential immune nutrients that provide for optimal immune response in periods of immunosuppression. AHCC is a mycelial extract of Lentinus edodes, and it promotes natural killer (NK) cell activity, as well as the proliferation of macrophages and differentiation of T cells into Th1 cells.
Immune deficiency diseases have serious consequences and often lower your pet’s defenses against infection. These diseases can be inherited or caused by viral infections - for example, feline immunodeficiency virus (FIV) infection -, malnutrition, stress, toxins, or cancer.
Bioiberica Impromune key benefits:
- Nucleoforce: Bioiberica Impromune contains Nucleoforce that will promote the phagocytic activity of macrophages as well as the interaction of T cells with macrophages. This is critical in the communication between innate and adaptive immunity. It also promotes the maturation, proliferation, and activity of T lymphocytes, which kill infected host cells, activate other immune cells, produce cytokines, and regulate the immune response.
- AHCC: Bioiberica Impromune’s formula also contains AHCC, which will promote the activity of NK cells, as well as the proliferation of macrophages and differentiation of T cells into Th1 cells. All of these cellular processes are fundamental to optimize the immune response of your pet.
- Synergistic effect: the combination of Nucleoforce and AHCC has been shown to act on the innate and adaptive immune response system, causing a patented synergistic effect and
- Palatable tablets: Bioiberica Impromune is easy to administer to your dog or cat thanks to its excellent palatability.
Important: Always consult with your veterinarian before administering Bioiberica Impromune to your dog or cat.
Each edible tablet contains:
- Nucleoforce: 585 mg
- AHCC: 315 mg
- Magnesium stearate
Due to their design, the tablets can be divided to make it easier for smaller animals to swallow them. Depending on the case and the animal’s progression, the administration period can be extended according to your veterinarian's advice.
- Administer Bioiberica Impromune according to your pet’s weight:
- For pets weighing less than 10 kg: ½ tablet
- For pets weighing between 11 kg and 25 kg: 1 tablet
- For pets weighing more than 26 kg: 2 tablets
- Administer Bioiberica Impromune to immunocompromised dogs and cats with:
- Infectious processes, such as:
- Bacteria (e.g., pyoderma), Viruses (e.g., calicivirus, papillomas), Parasites (e.g., demodicosis, giardiasis), Fungal infections (e.g., ringworm, Malassezia): at least 20 days
- Leishmania: at least six months
- Acquired immunosuppression:
- Administration of immunosuppressive medications: for at least 30 days
- Administration of immunosuppressant drugs (e.g., glucocorticoids): before and after treatment, 20 days
- Chemotherapy: before, during, and after treatment, 20 days
- Immunosenescence geriatric animals: for at least 30 days
- Post-surgery/multiple injuries (e.g., cesarean, pyometra): at least 30 days
- Reproduction (e.g., lactation, large litters): at least 30 days
- Puppies or kittens (e.g., peri-vaccination period): at least 20 days
- Malnutrition: at least 20 days
- Infectious processes, such as: