Triangle, circular, pointy, droopy… There are all kinds of dogs and cats’ ears, and they all need good care. And for that, you need Beaphar Ears Cleaner 50 ml.
Beaphar Ears Cleaner is a gentle and effective ear cleaner specifically developed for dogs and cats from 12 weeks of age. Beaphar Ear Cleaner helps to eliminate ear wax and other debris accumulated in the ear canal, which may cause irritation and infections.
It contains Cetrimide that provides mild antiseptic action and cooling menthol to soothe any skin irritation, preventing discomfort. Additionally, Beaphar Ear Cleaner contains methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), known for its properties in supporting healthy skin and helping to rejuvenate cells. This component will leave your pet’s ear skin moisturized and soothed.
Ear mites generally thrive in dirty ears that accumulate wax. Regular cleaning with Beaphar Ear Cleaner can help to prevent ear mites and other ear problems.
Beaphar Ears Cleaner key benefits:
- Gentle cleaner: Beaphar Ears Cleaner does not contain alcohol, and it’s smooth and non-irritating to your pet’s ears.
- Ear wax removal: this formula includes active ingredients that effectively help to remove ear wax and debris from the ear canal.
- Prevent ear mites: regular use of Beaphar Ear Cleaner effectively helps prevent ear mites and other ear problems in pets.
- Supporting ingredients: this formula contains Cetrimide, a mild antiseptic, and cooling menthol responsible for soothing any skin irritation in the ear. MSM promotes healthy skin by helping to rejuvenate cells and working as a moisturizer and soother.
- Easy application: the soft applicator nozzle contributes to an easy and safe application.
- Place the end of the applicator nozzle at the entrance of your pet’s ear canal.
- Squeeze in six to eight drops and gently massage the ear canal (at the base of the ear) from the outside.
- Wipe any excess product and displaced wax from the top of the ear canal with cotton wool or tissues. Repeat this process until the cotton wool or tissue is clean.
- Use twice weekly to prevent the build-up of wax and other debris in the ear canal.
Important: Be careful and do not attempt to push anything down the ear canal, e.g., a cotton bud, as this may damage the lining of the ear or even damage your pet’s eardrum.
Always use a new piece of cotton wool or tissue for each ear to prevent cross-contamination and only clean areas you can see.