- Initial Nutritional management of cats with any disease of the urinary tract feline lower (FLUTD), including crystalluria and / or urolithiasis from any cause, urethral plugs and feline idiopathic cystitis.
- Dissolution of sterile struvite stones
Nutritional management in the long-term trend for cats:
- struvite uroliths and crystals of calcium oxalate and calcium phosphate ** (reduction of occurrences and recurrences).
- urethral plugs (almost exclusively associated with struvite crystals or calcium phosphate).
- idiopathic feline cystitis (especially Feline w / d Multicare sachet or canned).
Not recommended for:
- pregnant or lactating Gatas
Rice for beer, chicken protein (32%) and dried peru, wheat, dried corn gluten meal, animal fat, protein hydrolyzate animal, mineral, fish oil, soybean oil, vitamins, DL-methionine, trace elements and beta-carotene . With natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).