Specific Cat FKW Kidney Support | Wet (Terrine) 7 X 100 g
Does your cat suffer from heart, kidney and/or liver complications? Don’t let that stop them from living a happy life! With Specific Cat FKW Kidney Support, you can provide them with the nutritional support they need.
Specific Cat FKW Kidney Support is wet cat food designed to support adult cats with reduced heart, kidney and/or liver function. Its formula contains high levels of Omega-3, reduced protein content, and carefully balanced vitamins and minerals to support blood pressure and reduce kidney workload. This Specific FKW Kidney Support cat food is also formulated to help prevent the formation of calcium oxalate, urate, or cystine stones.
Specific Kidney Support cat food is suitable for cats who suffer from:
- Chronic kidney failure
- Liver failure
- Congestive heart failure, high blood pressure or fluid accumulation (edema)
- Urate, oxalate or cystine stones in the urinary tract
Specific Cat FKW Kidney Support key benefits:
- Rich in Omega-3: Specific Cat FKW Kidney Support contains high levels of Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) from fish oil to help slow the progression of renal failure and to control heart rhythm and blood pressure.
- Low phosphorus: the restricted phosphorus content of Specific Kidney Support cat food helps to maintain normal blood pressure and kidney function. This is essential to reduce hyperphosphatemia and to slow the progression of renal failure.
- Reduces kidney workload: the low mineral and protein levels present in this formula help to reduce the kidney workload of your cat. Even in low content, the concentration of proteins with high biological value helps to achieve your cat’s daily protein requirements.
- Prevention of urinary stones: the low protein content and added potassium citrate, together with an alkaline urine pH, help to prevent the formation of calcium oxalate, urate, or cystine stones. Thus, Specific FKW Kidney Support contributes to a healthy urinary tract.
- Less salt: the reduced sodium levels in this wet cat food helps to reduce water retention, which is essential in patients with kidney, liver, and heart failure.
Important: Always talk to your vet before feeding Specific FKW Kidney Support to your cat, and follow their recommendations.
Specific FKW Kidney Support is not recommended for:
- Pregnant or lactating cats
- Cats with cholestasis
- Cats with urinary crystals (struvite urolithiasis)
Pork, fish, sunflower oil, maize, fish oil, egg powder, cellulose powder, minerals (including tripotassium citrate), vitamins and trace elements (including chelated trace elements), psyllium husk, dextrose, xylose, taurine, L-carnitine, tryptophan. Contains no added artificial color or flavorings.