Royal Canin British Shorthair Adult 2 kg
They are known for their soft grey hair and bright yellow eyes. Yeah, they’re the British Shorthair! If you live with one of these Sirs and Ladies, you need to get them Royal Canin British Shorthair Adult.
Royal Canin British Shorthair Adult is a dry food adapted to meet the unique nutritional needs of your beautiful British Shorthair. To promote an ideal musculature, this Royal Canin British Shorthair Adult feed offers balanced protein content and a high level of L-carnitine. It also contains vital nutrients such as glucosamine, which helps to keep bones and joints healthy. It will definitely ensure your cat’s excellent growing process and optimize their strength to keep playing with you, as the fluff ball they are.
This nutritional food is suitable for British Shorthair cats with more than 12 months.
Royal Canin British Shorthair Adult key benefits:
- Muscle strength: due to its balanced protein content, Royal Canin British Shorthair Adult contributes to maintaining your cat’s healthy development. Additionally, high levels of L-carnitine are involved in healthy fat metabolism.
- High digestibility: this formula contains highly digestible proteins of excellent biological value to support your little one’s efficient digestion.
- Healthy joints and bones: the presence of glucosamine and Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) helps support healthy bones and joints.
- Urinary health: formulated with a balance of minerals, Royal Canin British Shorthair Adult helps maintain the health of your cat’s urinary system.
- Little heart, big love: British Shorthair cats are prone to certain heart diseases, such as hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. As such, Royal Canin British Shorthair Adult contains a balanced content of taurine, antioxidants, and essential Omega-3 fatty acids. All these ingredients will help support your friend’s heart health and ensure a strong heart to love you even more!
- Special kibble shape: this dry food has a unique curvy-shaped kibble with a large design adapted to the British Shorthair cat’s broad jaw. As such, it facilitates grasping and encourages chewing, always supporting your cat’s dental hygiene.
Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, vegetable protein isolate*, animal fats, maize, maize gluten, vegetable fibers, hydrolyzed animal proteins, chicory pulp, fish oil, soy oil, minerals, yeasts and parts thereof, fructooligosaccharides, hydrolyzed yeast (source of manno-oligosaccharides), borage oil, hydrolyzed crustaceans, marigold extract, hydrolyzed cartilage. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility. Vitamin A: 31000 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 40 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4 mg, E4 (Copper): 12 mg, E5 (Manganese): 51 mg, E6 (Zinc): 154 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.08 mg, L-carnitine: 200 mg, Taurine: 2.6 g,Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g, Preservatives, Antioxidants.