Royal Canin BabyDog Milk
If you have adopted a baby dog, you need to ensure they get complete nutrition with Royal Canin BabyDog Milk.
The first few months of a baby dog life are always an exciting period. But you need to offer them the most nutritious food so they can grow healthy and happy. And, ready to tear your shoes apart.
So, Royal Canin BabyDog Milk is indicated for pups from birth to weaning (around four weeks). It’s an excellent supplement for pups that were separated from their mother or for large litters. We all know mothers need every help they can get.
Why should you give your pup Royal Canin BabyDog Milk?
- Royal Canin Puppy Milk: its formula has low levels of lactose, and it doesn’t contain starch. As such, this contributes to easy and smooth digestion on your pup’s stomach, due to their incapability to secrete enough amylase to digest starch.
- Just like their mother’s: this high-energy and high-protein baby dog milk is very similar to that of female dog milk. This favors your pup’s safe and smooth development.
- Easy to prepare: because its granules are so thin, in 5 minutes, you have diluted homogeneous milk ready to feed your pup without sedimentation.
- Enriched with DHA: DHA naturally present in breast milk helps develop the cognitive function.
- Antioxidant protection from the start: the addition of fructooligosaccharides helps maintain a healthy balance of digestive flora and the development of the puppy’s immune system.
Milk proteins, animal fats, whey protein, soy oil, copra oil, fish oil (source of DHA), minerals, fructooligosaccharides. Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 25000 IU, Vitamin D3: 1500 IU, E1 (Iron): 100 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4 mg, E4 (Copper): 15 mg, E5 (Manganese): 80 mg, E6 (Zinc): 230 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.43 mg, Taurine: 2.5 g, Antioxidants.