Hobby Zeolith Algae-inhibiting filter silicate
A solid natural stone which contains many pores, cavities and channels. Zeolith works in an adsorptive manner, i.e. environmental toxins and decayed products are directly attracted and retained by the system of cavities through strong electro-static fields. Zeolith encourages the formation of natural bacteria and Microbes and acts as an ion-exchanger and catalytic converter. A very practical reccomandation is to put the filter material in the HOBBY Net filter bag.
- Reduces phosphate content
- Retains excess nutrients and decomposition products in microscopic pores
- Promotes rapid bacterial formation that quickly eliminates organic contaminants.
- Regulates biological balance, clarifies and detoxifies water
- 1 kg Zeolith works approximately 3 months in a 500L aquarium with an average number of fish
The product is available in following Product Weights:
1 kg Zeolith works approximately 3 months in a 500L aquarium with an average number of fish