If your cat suffers from renal insufficiency, Royal Canin Renal Feline is a fundamental and complete diet, formulated to support healthy kidney function.
Just like us, our cats can suffer from some health problems throughout their life. And some red flags associated with renal problems are:
- increased drinking and peeing
- loss of appetite and weight
- poor coat condition
So, Royal Canin Renal Feline dry food is indicated for adult cats with acute or chronic renal complications. It’s recommended for:
- Azotaemic Chronic Kidney Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease with proteinuria
- Management of calcium oxalate urolith recurrence in cats with impaired renal function
- Prevention of recurrence of urolithiasis requiring urine alkalinization: urate and cystine uroliths
Sneak-peek of Royal Canin Renal Feline:
- Royal Canin Renal Feline: its formula has low phosphorus and high-quality proteins to support renal function.
- Renal health: Royal Canin Renal Feline contains omega-3 fatty acids like Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). They contribute to lower pressure on critical kidney structures.
- Antioxidant protection: the formula includes antioxidants that help neutralize free radicals. They will help reduce and prevent health complications derived from oxidative stress.
- Promotion of appetite: the specific aromatic profile of Royal Canin Renal Feline, in combination with a dedicated kibble shape, stimulates the cat’s appetite.
- High energy content: Royal Canin Renal cat food helps to cover the daily energy requirements, reducing meal volume, and decreasing intestinal load.
Important: Always talk to your vet prior to the administration of Royal Canin Renal Feline and follow their recommendations.
Be cautious since Royal Canin Renal Feline is not indicated for pregnant, lactating, and growing cats.
Maize flour, rice, animal fats, wheat gluten*, maize, soy protein isolate*, vegetable fibers, maize gluten, minerals, hydrolyzed animal proteins, chicory pulp, fish oil, soya oil, mono - and diglycerides of palmitic and stearic acids esterified with citric acid, psyllium husks, and seeds, fructooligosaccharides, marigold extract (source of lutein). Protein sources: wheat gluten*, soy protein isolate*, maize gluten, hydrolyzed poultry protein. ** L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility. Vitamin A: 21500 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, Iron (3b103): 45mg, Iodine (3b201, 3b202): 4.5mg, Copper (3b405, 3b406): 14mg, Manganese (3b502, 3b504): 58mg, Zinc (3b603, 3b605, 3b606): 153mg, Selenium (3b801, 3b811, 3b812): 0.08mg. Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10g; Preservatives; Antioxidants. *** Values reflect only levels added to the formula, not those naturally occurring in components of the diet.