Hill’s Prescription Diet Feline k/d Salmon | Wet (Sachet) 12 X 85 g
When we talk about a tasty salmon-flavored wet food that improves your cat’s renal health, we often mean Hill’s Prescription Diet Feline k/d Salmon.
Hill’s Prescription Diet Feline k/d Salmon is a nutritional feed that helps supporting a longer and better quality of life in cats with kidney conditions by helping to reduce the progression and symptoms of the disease.
Since renal diseases can be caused by many factors and can produce uncomfortable and painful symptoms in your loving cat, you must find a way to make them feel as comfortable as possible. As such, Hill’s Kidney Care cat food is especially suitable for cats who suffer from renal disease and it’s formulated to protect your cat’s kidneys and support their function.
Hill’s Prescription Diet Feline k/d Salmon key benefits:
- Kidney care: The Hills Kidney Care cat food is formulated with controlled levels of phosphorus and low sodium levels to help support kidney & heart function.
- Omega-3 power: the high levels of omega-3 fatty acids derived from fish oil are present in this formula to help improve the blood flow to the kidneys.
- Antioxidant potential: this formula also contains high levels of antioxidants that will help to preserve your cat’s kidney function by reducing radical oxygen species and oxidative stress.
- Healthy musculature: Hills kd Feline has an amino acid profile that supports your cat's natural ability to maintain lean muscle.
- Delicious taste: this tasty wet food is presented in the form of tender chunks in gravy with a salmon flavor that your cat will love.
Important: Always talk to your vet before feeding Hill’s Prescription Diet Feline k/d Salmon to your cat, and follow their recommendations. Hills Prescription Diet Feline k/d is not suitable for kittens and lactating or pregnant cats.
Meat and animal derivatives, fish and fish derivatives, cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, various sugars, eggs and egg derivatives, minerals, oils, and fats. Protein sources: Chicken, pork, salmon, dried egg white.