Royal Canin Hypoallergenic Canine
Just like you, your dog may suffer from food intolerances and allergies, which occur when their immune system reacts to an innocuous agent. As such, Royal Canin Hypoallergenic Canine dry kibble is the complete feed your doggo needs to overcome any allergic complication.
Being two of the most sensitive organs and due to their exposition to all sorts of agents, the gastrointestinal tract and skin can sometimes suffer from allergic complications. Royal Canin Hypoallergenic Canine is recommended for adult dogs in case of:
- Adverse Food Reactions (AFR) with dermatologic and/or gastrointestinal signs
- Canine Atopic Dermatitis (CAD) associated with AFR +/- chronic pruritus
- Chronic diarrhea
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency (EPI)
- Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO)
Royal Canin Hypoallergenic Canine key benefits:
- Low allergic potential: the hydrolyzed soy protein isolate of this formula has a low molecular weight for very low allergenicity.
- High digestibility: this formula contains highly digestible proteins and starches, as well as a blend of fibers, including prebiotics. These components will support a balanced digestive system. Moreover, Royal Canin Hypoallergenic dog food is gluten- and lactose-free.
- Healthy skin: the formula has a unique combination of high levels of biotin, niacin, and pantothenic acid. As such, it will help support the skin's natural protective barrier role, contributing to excellent skin health.
- Digestive and skin health: Royal Canin Hypoallergenic cat food contains omega-3 fatty acids like Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). They support your allergic dog’s digestive and skin health, reducing inflammatory reactions.
Important: Always talk to your vet prior to the administration of Royal Canin Renal Hypoallergenic Canine and follow their recommendations.
Be cautious and do not feed Royal Canin Hypoallergenic Canine in cases of pancreatitis or to your growing, pregnant, or lactating dog.
Rice, hydrolyzed soy protein isolate, animal fats, hydrolyzed poultry liver, beet pulp, minerals, soy oil, fish oil, fructooligosaccharides, borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein). Protein sources: hydrolyzed soy protein isolate, hydrolyzed poultry liver. Carbohydrate source: rice. Vitamin A: 27500 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 42 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.8 mg, E4 (Copper): 15 mg, E5 (Manganese): 55 mg, E6 (Zinc): 154 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.26 mg, Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g, Preservatives, Antioxidants.