Designed to provide a balanced and complete diet, from the very first day of life, essential for a harmonious development of the newborn, reinforcing your immune defenses.
Managed as a supplement to maternal nutrition, MIXOL is an important nutritional aid for lactating female dogs and cats.
MIXOL is a helper on:
- breeding of puppies and kittens deprived of the mother
- when the lactating female is aggressive to the litter or when its milk secretion is insufficient
- to help the mother and allow the babies a perfectly adapted diet
- to ease the transition at the end of breastfeeding for solid nutrition
In bitches and adult cats it favors the production of milk during breastfeeding. Due to its proteins, fats, minerals and vitamins it is the ideal energetic complement for convalescent, under-fed or fatigued adult dogs and cats.
Minimum guaranteed contents per 1 Kg of Milk Powder Mixol: Vit A 27000 IU; Vit D3 4220 IU; Vit E 41mg; Vit B1 6mg; Vit B2 7mg; Vit B5 41mg; Vit B6 5mg; Vit B12 5ug; Vit PP 25mg; folic acid 0.2mg; iron 150mg; copper 15mg; cobalt 253ug; manganese 66mg; zinc 58mg; selenium 150ug; choline chloride 1g; methionine 2g.
Humidity 5%; Crude protein 35%; Crude fat 18%; Total ash 8%; of which 1.7% dicalcium phosphate; Crude cellulose 0.4%.
Breast milk substitute for puppies and kittens. Mixol is a complete mineralized and defatted milk, a substitute for breast milk, for infants from birth to solid food.
Preparation and administration boards:
- Add to the powder twice the volume of hot water and shake vigorously, until the perfect dissolution.
- during the first 15 days of life, administer with biberon; from the 3rd week, dogs and kittens should get used to drinking from a bowl;
- from the 6th week, the first solid meals should be sprinkled with MIXOL milk powder.