Strength & amp; Sage Lotus Leaf Weight Control Adult Cat Food is a food designed for cats of all races, whatever their level of activity, requiring weight control. The lotus leaf limits the absorption of carbohydrates and fats, helping to maintain the ideal weight. The Strength & amp; Sage Lotus Leaf Weight Control Adult Cat Food is a complete and balanced diet with proper content of meat and vegetable proteins. It's hypoallergenic (no added milk, beans, soy, gluten or animal protein than chicken to reduce the risk of food intolerance) and provides all the essential nutrients for good overall health of the animal, without food supplements.
Strength & amp; Sage Lotus Leaf Weight Control Adult Cat Food contains & lt; br & gt; - High protein content of fresh meat and low-fat, so to help maintain muscle mass;
- Fructooligosacarídeos (FOS) and beet pulp, whose combined action helps to improve the digestive process by promoting the growth of beneficial intestinal flora and helping to fight microbial infections;
- marine, algae rich in vitamin K and iodine, which help reduce the risk of allergies and infections;
- Hawthorn, which stimulates the metabolism of fats and contributes to the health of cardiac function;
- seeds of cassia, rich in essential fatty acids help to burn fat and help in removing toxins;
- Vitamin E, powerful antioxiante that helps eliminate free radicals and boost the immune system;
- Taurine, which improves vision;
- fatty acids Zinc and Omega 3 and Omega 6 essential that promote healthy skin and a shiny coat .
fresh meat deboned Peru (26.0%), turkey dry (22.0%), dehydrated potatoes, dried peas, chicken fat, salmon oil , linseed, kelp (0.4%), dried beet pulp (desaçucarada), yeast extract, lotus leaf%), hawthorn (0.14%), cassia seed (0.14%), dried carrot , dried bananas, dehydrated celery, dried plum, dried lemon, fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), cassava.
Vitamin A: 18000 IU, Vitamin D3: 1800 UI, Vitamin E: 300 IU (natural antioxidants), copper (cupric sulfate, pentahydrate monohydrate) 3.5 mg copper (cupric hydrated glycine chelate) 1.5 mg iron (ferrous sulphate monohydrate) 50 mg iron (ferrous chelate of glycine hydrate) 25 mg, manganese (manganous oxide) 20 mg manganese (hydrated manganese glycine chelate) 10 mg zinc (from zinc sulfate monohydrate) 45 mg zinc (chelate hydrated zinc glycine) 20 mg iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous) 1.5 mg , taurine 1000 mg.
Crude protein 30.0% Crude fat 12.0%, 7.5% crude ash, crude fiber 5.2%, moisture 8.0%, phosphorus 1.0%, 1.4% calcium, 0.12% taurine.