Everybody has tummy troubles once in a while, even your dog. Help them overcome those gastrointestinal problems with Purina PVD Dog Fortiflora.
Purina PVD Dog FortiFlora is a probiotic supplement for dogs of every age. It helps solve your little guy’s diarrhea, improves feces consistency, and reduces flatulence.
The gut is full of friendly and not-so-friendly bacteria, and the aim is to maintain an optimal balance of both. An imbalance may occur due to illness, stress, antibiotic therapy, dietary changes, and older age leading to digestive complications such as diarrhea, poor stool quality, or excess gas.
Composed of friendly lactic bacteria, Purina PVD Dog FortiFlora will restructure intestinal health and immunity, and it’s so tasty, your doggy won’t even know it’s there.
Purina PVD Dog Fortiflora key benefits:
- Friendly bacteria: Purina PVD Dog FortiFlora contains guaranteed levels of a unique strain of live probiotics, Enterococcus faecium (strain SF68). These bacteria help promote intestinal health and balance and a healthy immune system.
- Tasty flavor: due to its high palatability, Purina FortiFlora can be easily sprinkled on food. And it’s so tasty it may increase your fussy dog’s appetite.
- Beneficial in stressful situations: one sachet of Purina FortiFlora for dogs daily provides billions of friendly bacteria to help keep your pet’s gut healthy. However, there are some stressful situations when a probiotic can be particularly beneficial and should be administered:
- Moving to a new home
- Travelling, hospitalization, or going to a kennel
- When taking antibiotics or changing diets
- In dogs with digestive upsets or soft stools.
Animal Digest, Enterococcus faecium SF68, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Brewers Dried Yeast, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Proteinate, Beta-Carotene, Salt, Manganese Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.
You should give one sachet daily. Although improvements in signs of digestive upset may be seen within a few days, Purina PVD FortiFlora Canine should be administered for 30 days for maximum protection.
Important: Always talk to your veterinarian before administering Purina PVD Dog FortiFlora and follow their advice.