Royal Canin Gastro Intestinal Low Fat Canine | Wet (Canned) 12 X 410 g
We all know that our gastrointestinal system is highly complex and sensitive to many agents, and your dog’s isn’t any different. So, Royal Canin Gastro Intestinal Low Fat Canine is the complete feed for your dog suffering from pancreatic, digestive, and gastrointestinal disorders.
Royal Canin Gastro Intestinal Low Fat Canine is recommended for adult dogs in cases of:
- Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency (EPI)
- Acute and chronic pancreatitis
- Acute and chronic diarrhea
- Bacterial overgrowth
- Lymphangiectasia, exudative enteropathy
- Gastritis, oesophagitis
Royal Canin Gastro Intestinal Low Fat Canine key benefits:
- High digestibility: the Royal Canin Gastro Intestinal Low Fat formula contains a combination of highly digestible protein, rice, balanced fibers (including prebiotics), and fish oil. So, it helps to provide a balanced intestinal flora and optimal digestibility.
- Low-fat diet: for dogs who need a fat-restricted diet, Royal Canin Low Fat canned is a perfect nutritious option. Moreover, it also helps improve digestion problems in dogs, such as hyperlipidemia and pancreatitis.
- Limited fiber content: the small amount of fiber in Royal Canin Gastro Intestinal Low Fat Canine helps the digestion and proper absorption of nutrients. Consequently, this will help to maintain healthy energy levels.
- Antioxidant protection: the synergistic antioxidant complex (Vitamin C, Vitamin E, lutein, and taurine) of this formula aids neutralize free radicals. Therefore, this will help reduce and prevent health complications derived from oxidative stress.
- Yummy taste: each Royal Canin Gastrointestinal Low Fat can contains delicious wet food with loaf flavor, for your doggo’s delight.
Important: Always talk to your vet prior to the administration of Royal Canin Gastro Intestinal Low Fat Canine and follow their recommendations.
Be cautious and do not feed Royal Canin Gastro Intestinal Low Fat to your pregnant or lactating dog.
Vitamin D3: 200 IU, Iron (3b103): 4mg, Iodine (3b202): 0.3mg, Copper (3b405, 3b406): 2mg, Manganese (3b502, 3b503, 3b504): 1.3 mg, Zinc (3b603, 3b605, 3b606): 13mg. Technological additives: clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 2.5g. Pork by-products, rice flour, maize grits, maize flour, poultry byproducts, pork blood products, powder cellulose, minerals, dried beet pulp, yeasts, and part thereof, fish oil, marigold extract (source of lutein).