Iams Cat Hairball Control Chicken
Recommended for: Adult cats from 1 to 6 years
Iams for Vitality Hairball reduction cat food for adult and senior cats with fresh chicken is a 100% complete and balanced expert nutrition helping to support your cat’s 7 signs of healthy vitality and to assist them with hairball discomfort. All of this packed into a tasty recipe with 89% of animal protein (out of total protein) for your cat to enjoy every day.
- Healthy Skin and a Shiny Coat: with Omega 3 & 6 to support healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Healthy Teeth: crunchy kibbles and tailored mineral levels for healthy teeth
- Strong muscles: animal protein and essential minerals to help maintain strong muscles
- Healthy heart: taurine to nourish a healthy heart
- Healthy Urinary Tract: formulated to reduce urinary PH to support a healthy urinary tract
- Healthy Digestion: tailored fibre blend including prebiotics and beet pulp for healthy digestion
- Support the Immune System: antioxidant blend with vitamin E to help support the immune system
dried chicken & turkey 41% (chicken 25%, a natural source of taurine), maize, pork fat, dried beet pulp (4.6%), powdered cellulose (4.6%), fresh chicken (4.1%), chicken gravy, fructooligosaccharides (0.69%), potassium chloride, fish oil, brewers’ dried yeast.
protein 35%, fat content 14%, omega-6 fatty acids 2.6%, omega-3 fatty acids 0.28%, crude ash 7.3%, crude fibres 6.0%, calcium 1.4%, phosphorus 1.1%, magnesium 0.088%, taurine 2000mg/kg.
Additives: *(/kg), Vitamins: vitamin A 55406IU, vitamin D₃ 1593IU, vitamin E 137mg. Trace elements: cupric sulphate pentahydrate (copper) 9.9mg, potassium iodide (iodine) 1.3mg, manganous sulphate monohydrate (manganese) 45mg, zinc oxide (zinc) 113mg. Acidity regulator: sodium bisulphate 1%.
*Supplemented levels added at time of manufacture