Whose pet doesn’t like lying around in the sun? If yours is a fan of sunny weather, you need to protect them from those harmful sun rays with Dermoscent SunFREE.
Just like us humans, our dogs and cats love to spend time in the sun, whether it is relaxing or playing. If you have a dog, they probably have the most fun at the beach. And if you have a cat, you probably find them frequently lying down on your balcony’s floor, relaxing with their belly facing the sun.
And also, just like us, our pets need protection from the harmful UVA and UVB, especially if their skin is fragile and sensitive, being more susceptible to sunburn. Dermoscent SunFREE is suitable for topical use in dogs and cats, and it offers high protection and moisturizing care, with an SPF30+ for sensitive areas. Thanks to its natural reflective mineral sunscreens, SunFREE efficiently protects the vulnerable or fragile skin of dogs and cats against UVA and UVB while providing reinforced hydration.
Dermoscent SunFREE key benefits:
- Non-chemical: the efficacy of Dermoscent SunFREE is derived from its non-chemical sunscreens, titanium dioxide, and aluminum oxide.
- High moisturizing effect: the vegetable wax from Candelilla (Euphorbia cerifera), has moisturizing properties, reinforcing the levels of skin hydration.
- Easy to use: Dermoscent SunFREE is also easy to use and comfortable for your pet, thanks to its texture which is water-resistant, non-greasy, and non-sticky. So your dog can play on the water and your cat can roll around in the sun and they will be protected at all times.
- Odorless: if your pet is fussy about foreign smells - especially when they come from a tube -, Dermoscent SunFREE is perfect for them due to its odorless formula.
- High protection: Dermoscent SunFREE has an SPF30+, and it’s recommended for skins that are insufficiently protected. This is especially relevant for pets with skin areas covered in sparse or shorter hair (like in the abdomen, ears, nose), pets whose hindquarters are covered in slighter colored hair, or pets who have little or no hair (such as after being clipped).
- Sensitive skin: Dermoscent SunFREE is particularly indicated to protect pets suffering from dermatological disorders or pets who have scars from recent wounds.
- A present from Nature: this formula contains natural plant-based ingredients.
- Fragrance-free: this formula does not contain added artificial fragrances.
Important: Be cautious and always make sure that your pet drinks regularly to avoid any possible dehydration. Additionally, never leave your pet on their own under hot weather (e.g., in a car in full sun).
Aqua, Titanium dioxide, Alumina, Stearic acid, Sorbitan oleate, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Glycerin, Euphorbia cerifera wax (candelilla vegetal wax), Magnesium stearate, Tocopheryl acetate.
- Apply Dermoscent SunFREE on the skin areas that need protection before sun exposure.
- Regularly renew the application (every 2 hours), as well as every time after bathing, to ensure optimal protection.
- Use the product within 12 months after opening it. Otherwise, make sure to purchase a new one every year.