Is pet bathing time as stressful for you as it is for your cat? Make it easier with Dermoscent Essential Mousse!
Our cats have their own way of taking baths - aka licking sessions. But sometimes they really need a true bath (according to our standards) to thoroughly clean, deodorize and nourish their coat. But cats are known worldwide for being particularly finicky about water and being massaged with shampoo. It is truly a nightmare for them. And for you - those scratch marks tend to agree with us.
That’s why you need Dermoscent Essential Mousse. It’s suitable for topical use in cats, and it comes in a non-aerosol pump dispenser bottle. Dermoscent Essential Dry Shampoo for cats is the first rinse-free cleansing and repairing skincare product designed for frequent use.
Dermoscent Essential Mousse Cats key benefits:
- Skin and coat protection: Dermoscent Essential Mousse for cats is formulated to help reduce skin irritations. It also helps restore the hydrolipidic film, maintaining the hydration of your cat’s skin. Thus, it contributes to the improvement of your cat’s cutaneous comfort.
- Ideal for cats living in apartments: if you share an apartment with your cat, frequent bathing sessions can sometimes be problematic due to lack of space. If you don’t want to mess up your cozy little place, this dry shampoo is an ideal solution for comfortably and quickly cleaning your furry friend.
- Perfect for every situation: Dermoscent Essential Mousse is ideal for cleansing your cat, who is known for being fussy about water and shampoo. Additionally, it’s useful for hygiene purposes in recovering or incontinent cats.
- No more bad smell: if your cat is exuding a stinky smell, this dry shampoo mousse is perfect for cleansing their coat. It will efficiently eliminate dirt and leave it smooth, shiny, and smelling great.
- It comes in handy: this dry cat shampoo is particularly useful when returning from walks for an efficient and fast localized cleansing without rinse. For instance, of your cat’s dirty paws.
- Antiallergenic protection: this Dermoscent dry shampoo mousse removes allergens from the skin surface of cats with sensitive skin, further soothing it and increasing its protection.
- A present from Nature: this formula contains 100% natural plant-based ingredients, and it’s soap-free.
Quick tip: For longer and optimal results, you can use Dermoscent Essential Mousse for cats alongside other skincare products, such as Dermoscent Essential 6 Spot-on Cats.
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Fill the palm of your hand with foam or apply it directly on the coat of your cat.
- Make sure that the area is well soaked by the product and then let it penetrate by gently massaging it in, to achieve a better cleansing of the skin. Avoid the eyes and the nose.
- Remove dirt with the help of a towel.
- Allow to dry and then brush the coat.