Cosequin Advanced Condroprotector for Cats
During the last check-up, has your vet warned you about your cat’s joints? Protect them and improve your kitty’s life quality with Cosequin Advanced Condroprotector for Cats.
Our cats aren’t as different from us as we may think. Whether it’s from advanced age, excess weight, high level of physical activity, or even genetics, your cat can suffer from joint problems. And while signs of joint issues can be more visible in dogs than in cats, always look for symptoms that include:
- Difficulty moving (difficulty sitting or standing, limping, stiffness, reluctance to jump, etc.)
- Lack of grooming
- Urinating outside of the litter box
- Less activity and/or a loss of interest in activities they once enjoyed
- Not eating
- Significant changes in weight
We all want the very best for our best friends because having a healthy, active lifestyle and moving freely is something priceless. So, if you notice any of these signs, you should offer them the best solution to overcome this problem. But don’t forget to talk to your vet and listen to their advice.
Supplements are a great option to help support our cats’ joint health. Cosequin Advanced Condroprotector is an excellent quality condroprotector for cats, with a special formula that protects their joints and helps fight against discomfort.
Administer Cosequin Advanced Condroprotector to your cat in cases of:
- Claudication (pain caused by too little blood flow to muscles during exercise)
- Inertia to exercise/play
- Difficulty standing and/or lying down
- Difficulty climbing/descending stairs
- Joint pain on palpation
- Post-operatory period or post-traumatic experience that triggered joint issues
Cosequin Advanced Condroprotector for cats key benefits:
- Cartilage protection: Glucosamine is an essential component of the cartilage matrix. It contributes to maintaining the functionality and mobility of the joints through the regeneration of cartilage. The addition of Glucosamine HCl to the Cosequin Advanced formula is crucial to thoroughly protect your cat’s joints. Additionally, Manganese is especially important for cartilage formation, and its presence on the Cosequin formula also helps to manage joint mobility.
- Anti-inflammatory: the combination of Manganese with Glucosamine also has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Easy to administer: to ease the administration - which can be such an unpleasant experience - you can open the Cosequin Advanced capsules and mix the powder with your cat’s favorite moist or dry food. They won’t even know they are taking a pill.
Important: Besides administering Cosequin for cats, you need to enhance your cat’s joint function by means of exercise and diet. Keep them active by allowing them to walk, play, spend time with their cat friends, etc. Additionally, always control your cat’s weight, not only in cases of joint problems but also for their overall health.
- Firstly, it’s recommended to administer Cosequin Advanced Condroprotector daily during the initial period of 4-6 weeks, according to your cat’s weight and vet's advice. However, some cats may need less time.
- After this initial period, the number of tablets can be reduced to a maintenance period. It’s advised to prolong the administration for long periods of time, even on healthy cats, to constantly protect their joints.
- These chewable tablets can be administered in a single daily dose, or they can be divided into several doses.