Royal Canin Renal CIG Canine | Wet (Sachet) 6 X 100 g
If your dog suffers from renal insufficiency, Royal Canin Renal CIG Canine is a fundamental and complete diet that supports healthy kidney function.
Royal Canin Renal CIG Canine is recommended for adult dogs suffering from azotaemic chronic kidney disease (CKD) or chronic kidney disease with proteinuria.
Royal Canin Renal CIG Canine key benefits:
- Renal health: Royal Canin Renal CIG Canine contains omega-3 fatty acids like Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). They contribute to lower pressure on critical kidney structures and help improve the glomerular filtration rate.
- Low phosphorus levels: during CKD, phosphorus is no longer eliminated effectively by the kidneys. Therefore, a restriction in phosphorus intake is essential to slow down the development of renal diseases.
- High-quality protein content: Increased kidney workload may induce a uremic crisis. The adapted content of high-quality protein of this formula helps reduce kidney workload.
- Metabolic equilibrium: CKD can lead to metabolic acidosis. Formulated with alkalinizing agents, Royal Canin Renal CIG Canine will help maintain a healthy acid-base balance in the kidneys.
- CIG aka chunks in gravy: the specifically designed aromatic profile helps meet the dog’s specific taste. Appetite issues, including food aversion, anorexia, and hyporexia, are common in dogs with chronic kidney disease. Additionally, the chunks in gravy are perfect for mixing with your dog’s main meal.
Important: Always talk to your vet prior to the administration of Royal Canin Renal CIG Canine and follow their recommendations.
Be cautious, and do not feed Royal Canin Renal CIG Canine in cases of pancreatitis or to your growing, pregnant, or lactating dog.
Poultry by-products**, corn starch mixture, beef by-products**, pork by-products**, maize flour, sunflower oil refined, minerals, powder cellulose, pork blood products**, dried beet pulp, crude lecithins, fish oil, fructooligosaccharides, marigold extract (source of lutein). ** Protein source. Vitamin D3: 250 IU, Iron (3b103): 10mg, Iodine (3b202): 0.3mg, Copper (3b405, 3b406): 2.6mg, Manganese (3b502, 3b503, 3b504): 3mg, Zinc (3b603, 3b605, 3b606): 30mg. Technological additives: clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 0.4g. ***Values reflect only levels added to the formula, not those naturally occurring in components of the diet.