Royal Canin Mini Puppy
The puppy era is one of the most exciting periods of a dog’s life. Royal Canin Mini Puppy is a nutritious diet that offers your pup the perfect start by supporting their immune and digestive system and energy needs.
This formula is recommended for puppies (2-10 months) of small breeds (up to 10kg).
Royal Canin Mini Puppy key benefits:
- Royal Canin mini junior: this formula contains highly digestible high-quality proteins and prebiotics (including fructooligosaccharides). As such, it supports digestive health and balance of intestinal flora.
- Little balls of energy: the formula helps cover the daily energy requirements of small breed puppies during the growing period. Moreover, its adapted calorie content helps to manage muscle and bone development.
- Antioxidant protection from early on: the synergistic antioxidant complex (Vitamin C, Vitamin E, lutein, and taurine) of this formula supports your puppy’s natural defenses. Therefore, it will contribute to the development of your pup's robust immune system.
- Growing teeth: Royal Canin Mini Puppy also supports your pup’s dental health and general oral hygiene.
- Tasty kibble: the adapted kibble size, shape, and structure of Royal Canin Mini Puppy are ideal for your puppy’s jaws, making it easier to chew.
Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, maize, beet pulp, maize flour, hydrolyzed animal proteins, maize gluten, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, fructooligosaccharides (0,34%), hydrolyzed yeast (source of manno-oligosaccharides), yeasts extracts (source of beta-glucans), marigold extract (source of lutein). Vitamin A: 21500 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, Vitamin E: 510 mg, E1 (Iron): 38 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3,8 mg, E4 (Copper): 12 mg, E5 (Manganese): 49 mg, E6 (Zinc): 126 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0,06 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g - Sensory additives: Yucca extract: 125 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants. * L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.