Royal Canin Hypoallergenic Small Dog
Just like you, your small dog may suffer from food intolerances and allergies, which occur when their immune system reacts to an innocuous agent. As such, Royal Canin Hypoallergenic Small Dog dry kibble is the complete feed your little doggo needs to overcome any allergic complication.
Being two of the most sensitive organs and due to their exposition to all sorts of agents, the gastrointestinal tract and skin can sometimes suffer from allergic complications. Royal Canin Hypoallergenic Small Dog is recommended for adult small dogs (< 10kg) in case of:
- Adverse Food Reactions (AFR) with dermatologic and/or gastrointestinal signs
- Canine Atopic Dermatitis (CAD) associated with AFR +/- chronic pruritus
- Chronic diarrhea
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency (EPI)
- Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO)
Royal Canin Hypoallergenic Small Dog key benefits:
- Low allergic potential: the hydrolyzed soy protein isolate of this formula has a low molecular weight for very low allergenicity.
- Optimized RSS value: the special optimization of the urinary relative supersaturation (RSS) value will help reduce the formation of urinary stones, contributing to a healthy urinary system.
- High digestibility: this formula contains highly digestible proteins and starches, as well as a blend of fibers, including prebiotics. These components will support a balanced digestive system.
- Healthy skin: the formula has a special combination of biotin, niacin, and pantothenic acid that support the skin's natural protective barrier role, contributing to excellent skin health.
Important: Always talk to your vet prior to the administration of Royal Canin Hypoallergenic Small Dog and follow their recommendations.
Be cautious and do not feed Royal Canin Hypoallergenic Small Dog in cases of pancreatitis or to your growing, pregnant, or lactating dog.
Rice, hydrolyzed soy protein isolate, animal fats, minerals, hydrolyzed poultry liver, soy oil, beet pulp, fish oil, fructooligosaccharides, borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein). Protein sources: hydrolyzed soy protein isolate, hydrolyzed poultry liver. Carbohydrate source: rice. Vitamin A: 27000 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 41 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.7 mg, E4 (Copper): 15 mg, E5 (Manganese): 54 mg, E6 (Zinc): 153 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.26 mg, Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g, Preservatives, Antioxidants.