We swear the tooth, the whole tooth, and nothing but the tooth in how PlaqueOff will help to improve your pet’s bad breath and reduce tartar and plaque buildup.
PlaqueOff powder is a pet dental supplement for dogs and cats. If used daily, this 100% natural product made from seaweed can significantly complement your pet’s dental hygiene.
Plaque Off for dogs and cats is recommended to help in the elimination of bad breath and in the reduction of bacterial plaque and tartar. But most importantly, it acts as a preventive measure so that the teeth of your dog and cat are always healthy and strong.
We all know that dental problems usually start with bad breath and accumulation of plaque bacteria. This plaque will consequently calcify into yellow tartar that builds up on your pet’s teeth. Once this happens, you can no longer brush it off with a toothbrush. In many cases, it has to be removed by a vet, using ultrasound and anesthetic. Additionally, unhealthy gums and lack of dental care may have wide-ranging effects on your pet's whole organism. Bacteria can spread and reach all kinds of organs, where they can cause inflammation.
So, let’s prevent that from happening with PlaqueOff for dogs and cats. Plaque Off works systemically, and once it’s absorbed, it travels to the saliva, which coats all of the teeth. This process slowly begins to soften the plaque and tartar buildup making it change to a softer texture. After this, plaque and tartar can then be removed either through chewing or brushing. Yay, science!
The routine administration of PlaqueOff will also prevent those costly visits to the vet that you and your pet definitely don’t enjoy.
PlaqueOff key benefits:
- 100% natural: PlaqueOff is made from selected North Atlantic seaweed (Ascophyllum nodosum). It’s also free from additives, artificial preservatives, gluten, or added sugar.
- Fight tooth enemies: Plaque and tartar, and consequently smelly breath, are definitely the three nemeses of your dog’s teeth. PlaqueOff helps fight them by supporting teeth health and improving breath odor.
- Iodine, minerals, and vitamins: this formula, including only extracts from seaweed, is rich in organic iodine, minerals, and natural trace elements that are important for your pet’s dental health.
- Easy to use: you can add PlaqueOff Dental Powder just by simply sprinkle it over dry or wet food. Since most dogs and cats don’t particularly like having their teeth brushed, PlaqueOff is a great starting point to maintain your pet’s good dental hygiene.
- Fast results: regular use of PlaqueOff can demonstrate results as soon as 3-8 weeks. Your pet’s white pearls will be stronger in no time!
Raw material from 100% algae flour (Ascophyllum nodosum).
Add PlaqueOff to your pet’s wet or dry food every day with the included measuring spoon. The administration of PlaqueOff powder should be done according to your vet’s advice and depending on your dog or cat’s weight:
- Small dog breeds (up to 10 kg) and cats: ½ to 1 scoop per day
- Medium-sized dog breeds (10 to 25 kg): 1 to 2 scoops per day
- Large dog breeds (from 25 kg): 2 scoops per day
Note: One spoon of PlaqueOff equals approximately 300 mg.