Douxo Seborrhea Spot-On (25 X 2 ml)
Is your pet prone to have “greasy dandruff”? If you know what we’re talking about, you need Douxo Seborrhea Spot-On to help restore the skin barrier, control the local flora, and regulate the production of sebum.
Kerato-seborrheic disorders are commonly referred to as seborrhea. This condition can leave your pet’s skin dry, flaky (causing dandruff), greasy or mixed. Many pets can also have a characteristic unpleasant odor associated with seborrhea.
Douxo Seborrhea Spot-On is recommended for topical use in dogs and cats to manage all types of seborrhea and help restore their skin to health. It’s the first spot-on alternative to shampoo and a coadjuvant for treatment and prophylaxis in pets with generalized or localized seborrhea.
The main active ingredient present in Douxo Seborrhea Spot-On is Phytosphingosine. The lack of this natural component of the epidermis is often associated with seborrheic dermatitis, alterations of the skin and the lipid layer, and overgrowth of bacteria and yeast. Therefore, its administration helps restructure the outermost layer of the epidermis - stratum corneum -, reducing irritations and regrowths in cases of seborrhea and microbial overgrowth. In combination with soothing and moisturizing ingredients, Phytosphingosine will help restore the skin barrier while re-balancing the production of sebum and skin cell turnover to bring your pet’s skin back to normal.
Douxo Seborrhea Spot-On key benefits:
- Skin barrier protection: this formula contains Phytosphingosine, a pro-ceramide ingredient that helps rebuild the natural ceramides in the skin. It also has soothing anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and anti-seborrheic properties, helping control the skin ecosystem in case of inflammation. Therefore, it will help restore the protective lipid barrier of the skin, keeping it unobstructed and healthy for a long time.
- Spot-on protection: Douxo Seb Spot-On is designed for application on small skin areas, such as elbows, nose, ear flaps, etc. Additionally, it’s suitable to use on the whole body of smaller animals. It contains a carrier to help spread the active ingredient on the surface of the skin through the surface lipidic film.
- Douxo Seborrhea Spot On: it manages all types of seborrhea, including seborrhea sicca (dry), seborrhea oleosa (oily), and mixed seborrhea (a combination of both dry and oily seborrhea). Besides managing ongoing cases of seborrhea, Douxo Seb Spot on also helps prevent relapses.
- No more bad smell: these pipettes can also be used to help reduce body odor associated with seborrheic conditions.
- Silky hair: the Douxo Spot On medicated formula improves the appearance of your pet’s coat, leaving it smooth and shiny.
- Fragrance and paraben-free: this formula does not contain artificial fragrances or parabens, which is particularly important for the most sensitive types of skin.
Phytosphingosine, Ethoxydiglycol, Polyvinylpyrrolidone.
- Break the tip of the pipette by twisting the cap.
- Apply the contents directly onto your pet’s skin, pushing aside the surrounding hair. The product will efficiently disperse to the targeted area.
- Use once or twice a week for intensive skincare.
- To close the pipette, turn the cap upside down and reseal.
Important: When using the Douxo Seborrhea Spot-On, avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly, and consult your veterinarian. If irritation occurs or increases, stop using and consult your veterinarian.