Dermoscent Essential 6 Spot-on Dogs 10-20 Kg
Dermoscent Essential 6 Spot-on Dogs 10-20 kg is the quick solution to efficiently fight your dog’s seborrhea, improving skin and coat health without subjecting them to unpleasant bathing sessions.
Kerato-seborrheic disorders are commonly referred to as seborrhea. This condition can leave your pet’s skin dry, flaky (causing dandruff), greasy or mixed. Many pets can also have a characteristic unpleasant odor associated with seborrhea.
Dermoscent Essential 6 Spot-on Dogs is a dermo-cosmetic product for the treatment of seborrhea in dogs. This product is suitable for dogs weighing between 10 kg and 20 kg.
Dermoscent Essential 6 Spot-on Dogs key benefits:
- Six essential actions: you’re probably wondering: “Why Essential 6?”. The answer is simple: this formula achieves no less than six different essential actions in one product:
- It restores the hydration level of the skin, strengthening its natural barrier function, even when exposed to summer heat.
- It improves the appearance of your dog’s hair, giving it extra shine and softness.
- It reduces hair loss (outside seasonal shedding) and supports hair regrowth.
- It reduces scales and dandruff, commonly associated with seborrheic conditions, due to its formula rich in essential fatty acids.
- It deodorizes your dog’s coat by the action of essential oils, providing a pleasant scent even on rainy days.
- It protects your dog’s skin and coat due to its efficient antioxidants and essential oils with anti-inflammatory activity.
- Less bathing sessions: by using Dermoscent Essential 6 Spot-on for dogs, you can decrease shampoo and bathing frequency.
- Intake of Omega-3 and -6: its formula allows for substituting the daily intake of essential fatty acids, restoring the hydrolipidic film on the skin, maintaining optimal hydration.
- Protection no matter the coat type: Dermoscent Essential 6 Spot-on is adapted to all dog skin and hair types, even the most fragile and sensitive.
- Healthy dermal ecosystem: by rebalancing dry or oily skin and coat (sebum regulation), Dermoscent Essential 6 10-20 kg promotes a healthy skin ecosystem.
- A present from Nature: this formula contains 100% natural plant-based ingredients.
- Fragrance-free: this formula does not contain added artificial fragrances.
Important: Dermoscent Essential 6 Spot-on Dogs is recommended for dogs over three months of age.
Bio-diffusing agent, Olus (vegetable oil), Gelling agent, Melia azadirachta seed oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf oil, Lavandula hybrida oil, Eugenia caryophyllus (Clove) bud oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, Cinnamomum camphora (Camphor) leaf oil, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) oil, Cedrus atlantica bark oil, Curcuma longa root oil, Origanum compactum oil, Gaultheria procumbens (Wintergreen) leaf oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol.
- Break and remove the snap-off top of the pipette by folding it once forwards and once backward.
- Move your dog’s hair aside and apply all of Essential 6 spot-on, between the shoulders of the animal, on one or two spots, directly onto the skin. It’s not required massage due to the bio-diffusing agent, which will allow a homogeneous distribution of the product all over the body of your dog.
- For dogs with long or abundant hairs, brush their coat the day after applying the product to remove potential residues and allow an optimal distribution.
- To achieve an optimal and lasting result, it is recommended to start with an initial treatment of two consecutive months, applying one pipette per week, followed by one pipette every two weeks.
- Do not bathe your dog during the two days before and the two days following the application.