Dermoscent Bio Balm
If you think you suffer from dry skin, just imagine if you had to walk barefoot all day, like your doggo. The ideal solution to treat your dog’s dry and callous skin is Dermoscent Bio Balm.
The hydrating formula of Dermoscent Bio Balm contains organic-certified ingredients that help to nourish and protect your dog’s skin, as well as preventing infections.
Sometimes our doggos can suffer from hyperkeratosis, which means that their skin produces excess keratin, in particular in the nose and/or paw pads, leading to skin thickening and hardening. This condition can cause skin cracking and ultimately lead to secondary infections. They can also suffer from calluses, other types of thickened skin, and dry and/or cracked pads. These skin problems are especially evident before and after intensive activity, such as running, long walks under cold or hot weather, hunting, etc.
As such, Dermoscent Bio Balm is a soothing skin-repairing ointment, recommended for topical use on dogs who suffer from skin problems and need nourishment and moisture. This balm is also indicated for superficial abrasions of the skin and for soothing interdigital irritations.
So, if you notice any thickening of the skin, loss of pigmentation, and sometimes the development of crusts, giving your dog’s skin a dry and rough appearance, you need to apply Dermoscent Bio Balm as soon as possible.
Dermoscent Bio Balm key benefits:
- The end of dry skin: you can use Dermoscent Bio Balm on your dog’s affected skin areas to treat and avoid hyperkeratotic noses or pads, calluses, dry and/or cracked pads.
- Cajuput protection: Dermoscent Bio Balm contains Cajuput essential oil, which provides soothing and antiseptic effects to help prevent cutaneous infections of superficial wounds.
- Omega-3 and -6: this formula is rich in essential fatty acids, such as Omega-3 and -6, derived from palm and soy seed oils, that provide vital nutrients to damaged skin.
- A present from Nature: this formula contains 100% natural plant-based ingredients. Dermoscent Bio Balm for dogs also contains vegetable oil from soybean.
- Topical balm: this formula is waterproof and rapidly absorbed by your dog’s skin, providing relief against skin damage under any weather or location on the body.
- Fragrance-free: this formula does not contain added artificial fragrances. Additionally, it contains neither mineral oil nor petroleum-based ingredients.
Important: Dermoscent Bio Balm is recommended for dogs over three months of age. Consult your veterinarian if any irritation occurs. If irritation occurs, use a mild, grease-cutting soap to remove the product from the skin immediately and stop using this balm.
Quick tip: For longer and optimal results, you can use Dermoscent Bio Balm alongside other skincare for dogs, such as Dermoscent Essential 6 Spot-on Dogs or Dermoscent Essential Mousse Dogs.
Active ingredients: Glycine Max seed oil, Olus (vegetable oils), Cetyl Palmitate, Melaleuca cajuputi (cajuput) oil, Allantoin.
- Apply a small amount of the balm on a clean and dry area, once to several times a day as needed.
- To achieve optimal use of this balm, maintaining its rich texture, store the jar at a temperature between 15°C and 25°C.