Cosequin Advanced Condroprotector for Dogs
During the last check-up, has your vet warned you about your dog’s joints? Protect them and improve your doggo’s quality of life with Cosequin Advanced Condroprotector for Dogs.
Supplements are a great option to help support our doggos’ joint health. Cosequin Advanced Condroprotector is an excellent quality condroprotector for dogs, with a special formula that protects their joints and helps fight against discomfort.
Our dogs aren’t as different from us as we may think. Whether it’s from advanced age, excess weight, high level of physical activity, big/giant-sized breeds, your dog can suffer from joint problems. Signs that indicate joint complications can include difficulty sitting or standing, stiffness when getting up, less activity, and/or a loss of interest in activities they once enjoyed.
We all want the very best for our best friends because having a healthy active lifestyle and moving freely is something priceless. So, if you notice any of these signs you should give them the best solution to overcome this problem. But don’t forget to talk to your vet and listen to their advice.
Administer Cosequin Advanced Condroprotector to your dog in cases of:
- Claudication (pain caused by too little blood flow to muscles during exercise)
- Inertia to exercise/play
- Difficulty standing and/or lying down
- Difficulty climbing/descending stairs
- Joint pain on palpation
- Post-operatory period or post-traumatic experience that triggered joint issues
Cosequin Advanced Condroprotector for dogs key benefits:
- Cartilage protection: Glucosamine is an essential component of the cartilage matrix. It contributes to maintaining the functionality and mobility of the joints through the regeneration of cartilage. The addition of Glucosamine HCl to the Cosequin Advanced formula is crucial to thoroughly protect your dog’s joints. In addition, Methylsulfonylmethane strengthens the collagen fibers on the cartilage.
- Joint mobility: hyaluronic acid, a fundamental component of the synovial fluid, acts as a joint lube giving them flexibility. The Cosequin Advanced Condroprotector formula is rich in hyaluronic acid, which will help improve joint mobility.
- Chewable pills: to ease the administration - which can be an unpleasant experience - Cosequin Advanced for dogs is presented in chewable and palatable tablets. Your dog won’t even know he took a pill.
Important: Besides administering Cosequin Advanced Condroprotector, you need to enhance your dog’s joint function by means of exercise and diet. Keep them active by allowing them to walk, swim, play fetch, hike, spend time with their doggy friends, etc. Additionally, always control your dog’s weight, not only in cases of joint problems but also for their overall health.
- Firstly, it’s recommended to administer Cosequin Advanced Condroprotector daily during the initial period of 4-6 weeks, according to your dog’s weight and vet's advice. However, some dogs may need less time.
- After this initial period, the number of tablets can be reduced to a maintenance period. It’s advised to prolong the administration for long periods of time, even on healthy dogs, to constantly protect their joints.
- These chewable tablets can be administered in a single daily dose, or they can be divided into several doses.