Royal Canin Gastrointestinal Low Fat Liquid Canine (1 X 200 ml)
Royal Canin Gastrointestinal Low Fat Liquid is a complete food for dogs who suffer from gastrointestinal problems. It promotes the nutritional rehabilitation and hydration of your doggo and helps repairing their digestive flora.
Royal Canin Gastrointestinal Liquid is recommended for adult dogs who suffer from:
- acute and chronic pancreatitis
- exudative enteropathy
- delayed gastric emptying
- exocrine pancreatic insufficiency (EPI)
Moreover, its liquid formula with adapted viscosity is perfect for an easy tube feeding, whatever the tube size. The bottle has a specially designed cap to facilitate the use of a tube feed.
Why should you include Royal Canin Gastrointestinal Low Fat Liquid in your dog’s diet?
- Royal Canin Gastro intestinal Low Fat has a formula developed for the nutritional support of animals that require a diet with restriction of fats.
- This formula offers a complete and balanced liquid diet, contributing to the nutritional rehabilitation of dogs who require assisted enteral nutrition.
- The synergistic antioxidant complex (including high levels of Vitamin E, Vitamin C, taurine, and lutein) of Royal Canin Gastrointestinal Liquid helps neutralize free radicals. This will help reduce and prevent health complications derived from oxidative stress.
- Its very high energy density helps to cover the daily energy requirements in a small volume of food.
Composition: Milk low lactose*, maltodextrin*, calcium caseinate*, vegetable oils*, soy protein concentrate*, minerals, fish oil*, mono&diglyceride of fatty acids, marigold extract (source of lutein). *Highly digestible ingredients.
Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 3700 IU, Vitamin D3: 224 IU, E1 (Iron): 29mg, E2 (Iodine): 0.6mg, E4 (Copper): 2.6mg, E5 (Manganese): 1.7mg, E6 (Zinc): 42mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.1mg.
See the instructions table on bottles. Oral route only. Water should be available at all times. Store in a cool, dry place. Sedimentation may occur, which is normal and does not affect the quality of the product. After opening, keep refrigerated and use within 48h. Batch number and best before date: see information on packaging.
- For confined dogs in cages: it’s advisable to meet the energy needs at rest (ENR), according to the formula ENR (in kcal/day) = 70x (body weight in kg) 0.75.
The amount of food should be re-evaluated according to the clinical evolution of the pet.
- In the case of anorexia: it is recommended the following nutritional plan:
- If anorexia < 3 days: plan to achieve ENR in three days. Day 1: 1/3 of requirements; day 2: 2/3 of requirements; day 3: total requirements.
- If anorexia ≥ 3 days: plan to achieve ENR in 5 days. Day 1: 1/4 of requirements; day 2: 1/2 of requirements; day 3: 2/3 of requirements; day 4: 3/4 of requirements; day 5: total requirements.
It is recommended to divide the daily dose into several small meals.
Important: Always talk to your vet prior to the administration of Royal Canin Gastrointestinal Low Fat Liquid and follow their recommendations.
Be cautious on the administration of Royal Canin Low Fat Liquid for dogs since it’s not recommended for growing, pregnant, and lactating dogs.
In cases of EPI, Gastrointestinal High Energy is the first dietary recommendation from the manufacturer.