Taberdog Collar Antiparasitic
Diazinon is an external antiparasitic of the group of organophosphates that acts by inhibiting parasite cholinesterase. The Taberdog Collar Antiparasitic is active against: Fleas - Ctenocephalides canis, C. felis and Pulex irritans; Ticks - Dermacentor variabilis, Otobius megnini and Rhipicephalus sanguineus.
The active ingredient is slowly released from the surface of the collar, depositing on the animal's fur, thus contacting the parasite. Fleas die in a few hours and ticks in five days.
Diazinon 4.00 g Excipient q.s. 26.66 g Indications:
- External parasitosis produced in dogs by the aforementioned fleas. Prevention of infestations caused by the aforementioned ticks.
- It can be used in adult dogs and puppies over 2 months of age.
How to use:
- Place the collar around the neck of the animal so that two fingers can be inserted between the collar and the neck, cutting the remaining piece.
- It should not be used as a leash collar.
- The bag containing the collar must be opened only when the collar is going to be used.
- To ensure continuous antiparasitic action, the collar should be used permanently.
- Once outside the original container, the collar is active for 4 months.
- Prevent the animal from biting the collar.
- The greyhound is especially sensitive to cholinesterase inhibitors. Sizes available: 60 cm and 33 cm