Royal Canin Renal Feline with Beef | Wet (Sachet) 6 X 85 g
If your cat suffers from renal insufficiency, Royal Canin Renal Feline with Beef is a fundamental and complete diet that supports healthy kidney function.
Royal Canin Renal Feline with Beef is recommended for:
- Adult cats suffering from azotaemic chronic kidney disease
- Adult cats suffering from chronic kidney disease (CKD)
- Management of calcium oxalate urolith recurrence in cats with impaired renal function
- Prevention of recurrence of urolithiasis requiring urine alkalinization (urate and cystine uroliths)
Royal Canin Renal Feline with Beef key benefits:
- Renal health: Royal Canin Renal Feline with Beef contains omega-3 fatty acids like Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). They contribute to lower pressure on critical kidney structures and help improve the glomerular filtration rate.
- Low phosphorus levels: during CKD, phosphorus is no longer eliminated effectively by the kidneys. Therefore, a restriction in phosphorus intake is essential to slow down the development of renal diseases.
- High-quality protein content: Increased kidney workload may induce a uremic crisis. The adapted content of high-quality protein of this formula helps reduce kidney workload.
- Metabolic equilibrium: CKD can lead to metabolic acidosis. Formulated with alkalinizing agents, Royal Canin Beef will help maintain a healthy acid-base balance in the kidneys.
- Delicious beef flavor: the specifically designed aromatic profile helps to meet the cat's specific taste. Appetite issues, including food aversion, anorexia, and hyporexia, are common in cats with chronic kidney disease.
Important: Always talk to your vet prior to the administration of Royal Canin Renal Feline with Beef and follow their recommendations.
Be cautious, and do not feed Royal Canin Renal Feline with Beef to your growing, pregnant, or lactating cat.
Poultry by-products**, pork by-products**, beef by-products**(4%), wheat flour, sunflower oil refined, pork blood products**, maize flour, corn starch mixture, minerals, fish oil, powdercellulose, fructo-oligosaccharides, caramelised sugars, marigold extract (source of lutein). ** Protein sources. Vitamin D3: 390 IU, Iron (3b103): 5mg, Iodine (3b202): 0.4mg, Copper (3b405, 3b406): 3.2mg, Manganese (3b502, 3b503, 3b504): 1.6mg, Zinc (3b603, 3b605, 3b606): 16mg. Technological additives: clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 0.2g. ***Values reflect only levels added to the formula, not those naturally occurring in components of the diet.