Royal Canin Diabetic Feline in Gravy | Wet (Sachet) 12 X 85 g
Royal Canin Diabetic Feline is a complete nutritional feed for adult cats that helps regulate glucose supply in cases of Diabetes Mellitus.
If your beloved cat suffers from diabetes, they experience a chronic increase in blood sugar levels. So, the Royal Canin Diabetic Feline formula helps support the management of blood glucose levels of your cat after eating. This diabetic gravy for cats is particularly comfortable for your cat to eat due to its consistency of thin slices mixed in gravy.
Royal Canin Diabetic Feline key benefits:
- Glucose modulation: this formula specifically utilizes cereals with low glycaemic index and selected fibers to help in the management of blood glucose levels after eating.
- High protein content: the high protein content helps to maintain lean development that is essential in diabetic cats. It also limits a high blood glucose spike after eating.
- Low starch: the Royal Canin Diabetic Feline in Gravy formula contains low levels of starch to help limit blood glucose levels after eating.
- Renal health: this diabetic gravy creates an unfavorable environment for creating calcium oxalate and struvite uroliths in the urine, helping your cat’s renal health.
Royal Canin Diabetic Feline is recommended for adult cats suffering from Diabetes Mellitus.
Poultry by-products, pork by-products, pork blood products, modified maize starch, hydrolysed pork gelatin, powdered cellulose, minerals, fish oil, marigold extract (source of lutein). Vitamin D3: 270 IU, Iron (3b103): 3 mg, Iodine (3b201, 3b202): 0.4 mg, Copper (3b405, 3b406): 3 mg, Manganese (3b502, 3b504): 0.8 mg, Zinc (3b603, 3b605, 3b606): 8 mg. Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 1 g.
- Although diabetes can be reversible in cats, feed Royal Canin Diabetic Feline throughout their life. This way, it will help to reduce the risk of relapsing.
- In the management of diabetes, keep the type of food and daily rationing as consistent as possible.
- Always provide your cat with fresh drinking water.
Important: Always talk to your vet prior to the administration of Royal Canin Diabetic Feline and follow their recommendations.
Do not feed Royal Canin Diabetic Feline to your growing, pregnant, or lactating cat.