Advance Vet Dog Gastroenteric
Advance Vet Gastroenteric is indicated for enteritis, gastritis, diarrhoea, pancreatitis, pancreatic exocrine insufficiency, hyperlipemia, inflammatory bowel disease, poor digestion/malabsorption, intestinal Lymphangiectasis, liver disease not associated with encephalopathy.
- Clay and high rice content: The adsorbent action of clay and the high digestibility of rice contribute to generating a lower volume of faeces.
- Coconut oil: Fatty acid sources of rapid absorption and availability.
- Prebiotics: Favours the development of beneficial intestinal flora.
- Long chain Omega-3 fatty acid sources: It provides an anti-inflammatory effect in the intestine and contributes to a better regulation of the immune system.
- Immunoglobulins: Helps modulate intestinal immune response.
- Glutamine: Amino acids that help maintain the health of the intestinal wall.