Royal Canin Renal Feline with Tuna | Wet (Sachet) 6 X 85 g
If your cat suffers from renal insufficiency, Royal Canin Renal Feline with Tuna is a fundamental and complete diet that supports healthy kidney function.
Royal Canin Renal Feline is recommended for:
- Adult cats suffering from chronic kidney disease (CKD)
- Management of calcium oxalate urolith recurrence in cats with impaired renal function
- Prevention of recurrence of urolithiasis requiring urine alkalinization (urate and cystine uroliths)
However, be cautious, and do not feed Royal Canin Renal Feline to your growing, pregnant, or lactating cat.
Royal Canin Renal Feline with Tuna key benefits:
- Renal health: Royal Canin Renal Feline with Tuna contains omega-3 fatty acids like Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). They contribute to lower pressure on critical kidney structures and help improve the glomerular filtration rate.
- Low phosphorus levels: during CKD, phosphorus is no longer eliminated effectively by the kidneys. Therefore, a restriction in phosphorus intake is essential to slow down the development of renal diseases.
- High-quality protein content: Increased kidney workload may induce a uremic crisis. The adapted content of high-quality protein of this formula helps reduce kidney workload.
- Metabolic equilibrium: CKD can lead to metabolic acidosis. Formulated with alkalinizing agents, Royal Canin Renal Feline with Tuna will help maintain a healthy acid-base balance in the kidneys.
- Delicious tuna flavor: the specifically designed aromatic profile helps to meet the cat's specific taste. Appetite issues, including food aversion, anorexia, and hyporexia, are common in cats with chronic kidney disease.
Important: Always talk to your vet prior to the administration of Royal Canin Renal Feline with Tuna and follow their recommendations.
Composition: Pork meats, chicken meats, wheat flour, tuna meats, sunflower oil, cellulose, minerals (including Calcium carbonate, Potassium citrate, zeolite), fish oil, taurine, fructooligosaccharides, D-L methionine, marigold meal (rich in lutein), trace elements (including chelated trace elements), vitamins.
Additives (per kg): Nutritional additives: vitamin D3: 240 IU, E1 (Iron): 4 mg, E2 (Iodine): 0.17 mg, E4 (Copper): 1.3 mg, E5 (Manganese): 1.2 mg, E6 (Zinc): 12 mg. Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 0.2 g.
Analytical constituents: Protein: 6.6%, Fat content: 6%, Crude ash: 1%, Crude fiber: 1.2%, Moisture: 80%, Calcium: 0.12%, Phosphorus: 0.08%, Potassium: 0.15%, Sodium: 0.08%, Magnesium: 0.015%, Chloride: 0.13%, Sulphur: 0.13%, Vitamin D (total): 400 IU/Kg, Hydroxyproline: 0.07%, Essential fatty acids: 2.02%, EPA and DHA: 0.04%. Urine alkalinizing substances: potassium citrate, calcium carbonate. Metabolisable energy: 94.3 kcal (as fed) per 100g.