Royal Canin Renal Feline with Chicken | Wet (Sachet) 6 X 85 g
If your cat is recovering from renal insufficiency, a kidney-gentle diet, including Royal Canin Renal Feline With Chicken, is essential.
And we know it’s never easy when your little guy has impaired renal function and displays reduced appetite. Royal Canin Renal Feline With Chicken is the complete nutrition for adult cats that require support for chronic or acute renal complications.
Royal Canin Renal Feline with Chicken is recommended for:
- Adult cats with chronic kidney disease (CKD)
- Management of calcium oxalate urolith recurrence in cats with impaired renal function
- Prevention of recurrence of urolithiasis requiring urine alkalinization: urate & cystine uroliths
- Hepatic encephalopathy
Why should you include Royal Canin Renal Feline With Chicken in your cat’s diet?
- The Royal Canin Renal Feline's formula helps to reduce the workload of the kidneys, thanks to the incorporation of high-quality and highly digestible proteins. It also includes restricted phosphorus levels to support renal function.
- It contains omega-3 fatty acids like Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). They contribute to lower pressure on critical kidney structures.
- Royal Canin Renal Feline with Chicken also includes in its composition a complex of antioxidants that help neutralize free radicals. They will help reduce and prevent health complications derived from oxidative stress.
- This formula has alkalinizing agents that support metabolic imbalances caused by kidney malfunction.
- Royal Canin Renal Feline contains a palatable formula and specific double texture kibble, which is easy to chew. This will help stimulate your cat's appetite and increase food intake.
Chicken meats, pork meats, wheat flour, sunflower oil, cornflour, minerals (including Calcium carbonate, Potassium citrate, zeolite), cellulose, fish oil, taurine, D-L methionine, fructooligosaccharides (FOS), marigold meal (rich in lutein), trace elements (including chelated trace elements), vitamins.
Additives (per kg): Nutritional additives: vitamin D3: 275 IU, E1 (Iron): 4 mg, E2 (Iodine): 0.11 mg, E4 (Copper): 0.9 mg, E5 (Manganese): 1.4 mg, E6 (Zinc): 14 mg. Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 0.2 g. Analytical constituents: Protein: 8%; Fat content: 8%; Crude ash: 1.2%; Crude fiber: 0.5%; Moisture: 77%; Calcium: 0.14%; Phosphorus: 0.085%; Potassium: 0.2%; Sodium: 0.11%; Magnesium: 0.015%; Chloride: 0.15%; Sulphur: 0.16%; Vitamin D (total): 450 IU/Kg; Hydroxyproline: 0.08%; Essential Fatty acids: 2.44%; EPA and DHA: 0.05%. Urine alkalinizing substances: potassium citrate - calcium carbonate. Metabolisable energy: 118.2 kcal (as fed) per 100g.
Initially, feed Royal Canin Renal Feline with Chicken for up to 6 months in cases of chronic renal insufficiency and reduction of oxalate stone formation. For cases of temporary renal insufficiency, a period of 2 to 4 weeks feeding is recommended.
Important: Always talk to your vet prior to the administration of Royal Canin Renal Feline with Chicken and follow their recommendations.
Be cautious on the administration of Royal Canin Renal Feline With Chicken since it’s not recommended for pregnant, lactating, and growing cats.