Royal Canin Hypoallergenic Feline
Just like you, your cat may suffer from food intolerances and allergies, which occur when their immune system reacts to an innocuous agent. As such, Royal Canin Hypoallergenic Feline is the complete feed your cat needs to overcome any allergic complication.
Being two of the most sensitive organs and due to their exposition to all sorts of agents, the gastrointestinal tract and skin can sometimes suffer from allergic complications. Royal Canin Hypoallergenic Feline is recommended for adult cats in case of:
- Adverse Food Reactions (AFR) with dermatologic and/or gastrointestinal signs
- Feline Atopic Dermatitis (FAD) associated with AFR
- Chronic diarrhea
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency (EPI)
- Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO)
Royal Canin Hypoallergenic Feline key benefits:
- Low allergic potential: the hydrolyzed soy protein isolate of this formula has a low molecular weight for very low allergenicity.
- Digestive and skin health: Royal Canin Hypoallergenic cat food contains omega-3 fatty acids like Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). They support your allergic cat’s digestive and skin health.
- High digestibility: this formula contains highly digestible proteins and starches, as well as a blend of fibers, including prebiotics. These components will support a balanced digestive system.
- Healthy skin: Royal Canin Hypoallergenic Feline has a complex of nutrients that support the skin's natural protective barrier role, contributing to excellent skin health.
Important: Always talk to your vet prior to the administration of Royal Canin Hypoallergenic Feline and follow their recommendations.
Do not feed Royal Canin Hypoallergenic Feline to your growing, pregnant, or lactating cat.
Rice, hydrolyzed soy protein isolate, animal fats, vegetable fibers, minerals, beet pulp, hydrolyzed poultry liver, soy oil, fish oil, fructooligosaccharides, borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein). Protein sources: hydrolyzed soy protein isolate, hydrolyzed poultry liver. Carbohydrate source: rice. Vitamin A: 27000 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 41 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.7 mg, E4 (Copper): 15 mg, E5 (Manganese): 54 mg, E6 (Zinc): 153 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.26 mg. Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 5 g, Preservatives, Antioxidants.