If your dog suffers from liver complications, Royal Canin Hepatic Dog Food is a fundamental and complete diet, formulated to support liver function.
Sometimes our doggos have health problems that require assistance throughout their whole life. It’s our job to provide them with the best solution to overcome those issues and to live as a happy dog nevertheless.
Royal Canin Hepatic Dog Food is recommended for adult dogs who suffer from:
- Liver disease and failure
- Chronic hepatitis
- Port-systemic shunt
- Hepatic encephalopathy
- Copper metabolism disorders
Sneak-peek of Royal Canin Hepatic Dog Food:
- Royal Canin Liver Diet: the adapted levels of highly digestible vegetable protein support liver function in case of liver insufficiency.
- Low copper levels: formulated to help minimize copper accumulation in liver cells.
- Antioxidant protection: Royal Canin Hepatic Dog Food includes in its composition a complex of antioxidants that help neutralize free radicals. They will help reduce and prevent health complications derived from oxidative stress.
- High energy content: Royal Canin Liver Diet helps to cover the daily energy requirements, reducing meal volume, and decreasing intestinal load.
Important: Always talk to your vet prior to the administration of Royal Canin Hepatic Canine and follow their recommendations.
Royal Canin Hepatic Dog Food is not indicated for pregnant, lactating, and growing dogs. Moreover, do not administer to your dog if they suffer from pancreatitis or have a history of pancreatitis and hyperlipidemia.
Vitamin A: 18500 IU, Vitamin D3: 1200 IU, Iron (3b103): 122mg, Iodine (3b201, 3b202): 5.9mg, Manganese (3b502, 3b504): 56mg, Zinc (3b603, 3b605, 3b606): 153mg, Selenium (3b801, 3b811, 3b812): 0.4mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants. Rice*, maize*, soy protein isolate, animal fats, beet pulp, hydrolyzed poultry liver, minerals, soya oil, vegetable fibers, fish oil, fructooligosaccharides, marigold extract (source of lutein). Source of proteins: soy protein isolate, hydrolyzed poultry liver. * Highly digestible carbohydrates.