Royal Canin Gastrointestinal High Energy Canine | Liquid 1 X 200 ml
Royal Canin Gastrointestinal High Energy Canine liquid is a complete supplement for dogs who suffer from gastrointestinal problems. As such, it promotes the nutritional rehabilitation and hydration of your doggo and helps to repair their digestive flora.
So, Royal Canin Gastrointestinal High Energy Canine is recommended for adult dogs in cases of:
- Acute and chronic diarrhea
- Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency (EPI)
- Maldigestion/ Malabsorption
- Re-feeding after anorexia period
- Post-surgery and intensive care
Why should you include Royal Canin Gastrointestinal High Energy Canine in your dog’s diet?
- Royal Canin High Energy: the increased energy density in Royal Canin High Energy Liquid helps to cover the daily energy requirements in a small volume of food.
- High digestibility: the highly digestible formula (including hydrolyzed proteins) helps to support digestive health.
- Complete and balanced liquid diet: contributing to the proper recovery of dogs who require assisted enteral nutrition.
- Antioxidant protection: the synergistic antioxidant complex (Vitamin C, Vitamin E, lutein, taurine, and beta-carotene) helps neutralize free radicals. Consequently, it will help reduce and prevent health complications derived from oxidative stress.
- Easy to feed: its liquid formula with adapted viscosity is perfect for an easy tube feeding, whatever the tube size. Moreover, the bottle has a specially designed cap to facilitate the use of a tube feed.
Important: Always talk to your vet prior to the administration of Royal Canin Gastro intestinal High Energy Canine and follow their recommendations.
Be cautious on the administration of Royal Canin Gastrointestinal High Energy since it’s not recommended in cases of:
- Pancreatitis or history of pancreatitis
- Exsudative enteropathy.
In the aforementioned cases, the recommended supplementary product is the Gastrointestinal Low Fat liquid. Moreover, do not feed Royal Canin Gastrointestinal High Energy to your growing, pregnant, or lactating dog.
Vitamin A: 5000 IU, Vitamin D3: 480 IU, E1 (Iron): 40mg, E2 (Iodine): 1mg, E4 (Copper): 4.1mg, E5 (Manganese): 3mg, E6 (Zinc): 60mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.3mg. Milk low lactose*, maltodextrin*, vegetable oil*, calcium caseinate*, powdered cellulose, minerals, hydrolyzed whey protein*, fish oil*, mono&diglyceride of fatty acids, marigold extract (source of lutein) *Highly digestible ingredients.