Hill’s Prescription Diet Metabolic + Urinary Stress Feline Chicken
When we talk about cat food that obeys the “rule of three”, we mean Hill’s Prescription Diet Metabolic + Urinary Stress Feline.
Hill’s Prescription Diet Metabolic + Urinary Stress Feline was formulated to help support your cat’s urinary health, manage stress, and provide them with the complete nutrition they need during weight loss and maintenance. Yes, all at the same time!
Some cats are prone to developing feline lower urinary tract diseases (FLUTD). These disorders can affect the urinary bladder and/or urethra of cats. Stress is a common risk factor that can contribute to a specific disease called Feline Idiopathic Cystitis (FIC).
Hill’s Prescription Diet Metabolic + Urinary Feline is clinically proven to reduce the recurrence of FLUTDs and to help manage stress in cats and reduce their body weight.
Hill’s Prescription Diet Metabolic + Urinary Stress Feline key benefits:
- Reducing FLUTDs: Hills Feline Metabolic Urinary Stress dry food helps to create an unfavorable environment for the formation of struvite and calcium oxalate crystals. It also helps to dissolve these stones, reducing the recurrence of FLUTD in your cat.
- Stress control: this formula contains L-tryptophan and milk protein hydrolyzate to help control stress in cats, which is a known risk factor for FIC.
- Weight management: the unique formula of Hills Metabolic Urinary cat food helps to reduce body weight by 11% in 60 days. This complete food helps your feline feel full and satisfied in between meals and for a longer time. It blends naturally with your cat’s unique energy use and activates the body's natural ability to burn excess body fat. As such, it will help them to lose weight and prevent weight regain.
- Tasty kibble: The Hills Metabolic Feline food will stop your cat’s begging behavior, but at the same time, they will love eating it thanks to its delicious taste.
- Antioxidants against obesity: This Metabolic Urinary Stress Feline food contains important antioxidants that help to break the inflammatory cycle associated with obesity.
Important: Always talk to your vet before feeding Hill’s Prescription Diet Metabolic + Urinary Stress Feline to your cat, and follow their recommendations.
Meat and animal derivatives, vegetable protein extracts, cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, vegetables, oils and fats, seeds, minerals. Urine acidifying substances: DL-methionine, Potassium chloride, Choline chloride, Calcium sulfate.