Douxo Seborrhea Mousse 200 ml
DOUXO is the #1 non-prescription topical brand used and recommended by U.S. veterinarians for dogs and cats with seborrheic dermatological diseases.
The mousse is especially great for cats and for dogs that like to be massaged.
DOUXO Seborrhea Mousse contains Phytosphingosine, a pro-ceramide to help rebuild natural ceramides in the skin that are critical in helping keep the skin healthy.
The mousse can be used on the entire body or be applied on small (localized) areas such as skin folds, paws, etc.
- Shake well before use. Brush the hair coat then apply on dry hair.
- For localized application: Dispense 1 to 2 pumps in the hand and then apply on the targeted area, massage into the skin until fully penetrated. Do not rinse. Let air dry. Once dry, brush the hair coat again.
- For whole body application: Dispense 1 or 2 pumps in the hand and then apply on the skin and hair. Massage into the skin until fully penetrated. Repeat as many times as necessary to cover the whole body, avoiding areas around the eyes and mouth. Do not rinse. Let air dry. Once dry, brush the hair coat again.
Apply every 3 days for 2 to 3 weeks or as recommended by your veterinarian.
Note: Approximately 150 pumps per bottle
Cautions: For external use on dogs and cats only. Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly and consult your veterinarian. If irritation occurs or increases, discontinue use and consult with your veterinarian.
- Phytosphingosine (PS) HCl 0.2%: phytosphingosine is found naturally in the stratum corneum and some skin ceramides. PS applied topically can help restore the skin barrier and regulate sebum production.
- Boswellia Gum Extract: has anti-inflammatory properties. DOUXO® products do not contain paraben