Strength & amp; Sage Ginseng Well-Being Adult Cat Food is a specifically formulated food for adult cats without adding milk, beans, soy, gluten or animal protein than chicken to reduce the risk of food intolerance. The Strength & amp; Sage Ginseng Well-Being Adult Cat Food is a complete and balanced diet, hypo-allergenic, which provides all the essential nutrients for good overall health of the animal, without food supplements.
Strength & amp; Sage Ginseng Well-Being Adult Cat Food contains & lt; br & gt; - High frank protein content, which helps in maintaining strong muscles and ideal weight;
- marine, algae rich in vitamin K and iodine, which help reduce the risk of allergies and infections;
- Ginseng, powerful antioxidant, reduces free radicals and strengthens the immune system;
- Wild Chrysanthemum, rich in natural, mineral oils and vitamins, has anti-inflammatory properties and enhances the eye health;
- Fructooligosacarídeos (FOS) and beet pulp, whose combined action helps to improve the digestive process by promoting the growth of beneficial intestinal flora and helping to fight microbial infections;
Poria, aids in digestion and stimulates the production of interferon that strengthens the immune system;
- fatty acids Omega 3 and Omega 6 for healthy skin and a shiny coat .
fresh meat deboned chicken (26.0%), dehydrated chicken (22.0%), dehydrated potatoes, dried peas, chicken fat, salmon oil (0.8%), dried beet pulp, yeast extract, ginseng (0.14%), would (0.14%), wild chrysanthemum dry (0.14%), dried tomato, dried carrot, dried lime , dried apple, cranberry, fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), yucca.
Vitamin A: 18000 IU, Vitamin D3: 1800 UI, Vitamin E: 300 IU (natural antioxidants), copper (cupric sulfate, pentahydrate monohydrate) 3.5 mg copper (cupric hydrated glycine chelate) 1.5 mg iron (ferrous sulphate monohydrate) 50 mg iron (ferrous chelate of glycine hydrate) 25 mg, manganese (manganous oxide) 20 mg manganese (hydrated manganese glycine chelate) 10 mg zinc (from zinc sulfate monohydrate) 45 mg zinc (chelate hydrated zinc glycine) 20 mg iodine (calcium iodate anhydrous) 1.5 mg taurine 1000 mg.
Crude protein 30.0% Crude fat 16.0%, 8.0% crude ash, crude fiber 4.5%, moisture 8.0%, phosphorus 1.2%, 1.5% calcium, 0.12% taurine.