Vigor & Sage Astragalus Adult Cat Food
Strength & amp; Sage Astragalus Adult Cat Food is a specially formulated food for senior cats of all breeds, which contains astragalus, a medicinal plant that promotes the overall health of the immune system and helps reduce the appearance of common respiratory diseases. Strength & amp; Sage Astragalus Adult Cat Food is a complete and balanced diet, with adequate content of fresh meat and vegetable proteins. It's hypoallergenic (no added milk, beans, soy, gluten or animal protein than chicken to reduce the risk of food intolerance) and provides all the essential nutrients for good overall health of the animal, without food supplements.
Strength & amp; Sage Astragalus Adult Cat Food contains
- High protein content and low in calories to help maintain muscle mass and strong bones;
- Hawthorn, stimulates the metabolism of fats and contributes to the health of cardiac function;
-Alcaçuz, has an anti-inflammatory action, and anti-spasmodic, relieves stomach problems and clean the respiratory system; br & gt; - Green tea helps remove harmful bacteria in the mouth, and to prevent the formation of tartar and bad breath;
- glucosamine sulfate to help maintain healthy joints and cartilage, delaying the onset of degenerative joint diseases and cartilage;
- Fructooligosacarídeos (FOS) and beet pulp, whose combined action helps to improve the digestive process by promoting the growth of beneficial intestinal flora and helping to fight microbial infections;
- fatty acids Omega 3 and Omega 6 for healthy skin and a shiny coat;
- vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant that helps to eliminate free radicals and boost the immune system;
- L-carnitine improves fat metabolism, promoting the development of strong muscles without fat;
- Taurine, strengthen eye health .
fresh boneless turkey meat (26.0%), turkey dry (14.0%), dried peas, dried potatoes, dried sweet potato, flax, salmon oil, chicken fat, dried alfalfa, green tea (0.4%), yeast, minerals, astragalus (0.14%), hawthorn (0.14%), licorice (0.14%) dried carrot, dried plum, dried tomatoes, dried banana, dried cranberry, fructooligosaccharides (FOS), glucosamine, , cassava.
Vitamin A: 18000 IU, Vitamin D3: 1800 UI, Vitamin E: 450 IU (natural antioxidants), copper (cupric sulfate, pentahydrate monohydrate) 3.5 mg copper (cupric hydrated glycine chelate) 1.5 mg iron (ferrous sulphate monohydrate) 50 mg iron (ferrous chelate of glycine hydrate) 25 mg, manganese (manganous oxide) 20 mg manganese (hydrated manganese glycine chelate) 10 mg zinc (from zinc sulfate monohydrate) 45 mg zinc (chelate hydrated zinc glycine) 20 mg iodine (calcium iodate anhydrous) 1.5 mg taurine 1000 mg L-carnitine 250 mg.
Crude protein 30.0% Crude fat 12.0%, 7.0% crude ash, crude fiber 5.0%, moisture 8.0%, phosphorus 0.8%, 1.3% calcium, 0.12% taurine.